Online now
Online now

Tricks and tips needed

Bunniee​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 28, 2023

Tricks and tips needed

Bunniee​(sub female) • Aug 28, 2023
Sorry if this is too blunt but I could do with some advice.

I have a weekly schedule to follow and one of my tasks involves deep throating a dildo. In theory seems fairly straight forward and probably is.

In person (with a real one) I can do it with the right ‘incentive/encouragement’ but I can’t seem to get beyond a certain point for my task.

Has anyone got any tips or tricks they can share or is it just a case of practice makes perfect.

I wasn’t sure whether to put this under Absolute Beginners or Technical Support icon_smile.gif or even if I should put it on at all. Nobody wants to advertise their failings!

Thank you in advance
Bunniee​(sub female)
Bunniee​(sub female) • Aug 28, 2023
When I start to gag. So I’m only an inch or two off. Am I best just powering through and getting past that point. It just feels like it won’t go further but I know it can as it has before
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
It helps me to relax my mind, I don’t worry about drooling, gagging, or even puking. In other words the less in your head you are about it the easier it is. I’ve never been able to train my gag reflex away but Daddy likes when I puke 😂
Bunnie
8 months ago • Aug 29, 2023
Bunnie • Aug 29, 2023
This may sound odd, but have you tried masturbating while you do it? I find that helps to, as mentioned by @sweetlydepraved, get me out of my head, and kind of just relax into enjoying the process. In a weird way, gagging can help, because in between, your throat kind of relaxes and opens more. Maybe experiment with angles too? Chin tilted up can open your throat more.
But like anything… just practice, practice, practice icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 31, 2023

Re: Tricks and tips needed

I'mME • Aug 31, 2023
PrimalPrey wrote:
Sorry if this is too blunt but I could do with some advice.

I have a weekly schedule to follow and one of my tasks involves deep throating a dildo. In theory seems fairly straight forward and probably is.

In person (with a real one) I can do it with the right ‘incentive/encouragement’ but I can’t seem to get beyond a certain point for my task.

Has anyone got any tips or tricks they can share or is it just a case of practice makes perfect.

I wasn’t sure whether to put this under Absolute Beginners or Technical Support icon_smile.gif or even if I should put it on at all. Nobody wants to advertise their failings!

Thank you in advance

PrimalPrey,

You AREN'T failing. A trying person is an engaged person. Anyone else who would use that word for a sub or Dom who is trying, well I consider that person a loser.

You will get/reach your goal.
Bunniee​(sub female)
7 months ago • Sep 4, 2023
Bunniee​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2023
Quick update - all good now icon_smile.gif managed to get past that point I just need to work on being able to do it continuously/quicker. Thanks for all your help
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 6, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 6, 2023
I fully agree with many of you about getting it out of my head. Plainly just to be relaxed when deepthroating the dildo will work very well.