Online now
Online now

Fisting

tallslenderguy​(other male)
9 months ago • Jul 8, 2023
Not to be contrary, butt one can self fist (i've done it, and see link [not me] @ about the 12 minute mark). i've seen better and guys who could get more in, but it will give an example. He opens himself with progressively larger toys, but i think he is already well exercised and practiced at receiving a fist.
https://xhamster.com/videos/furry-otter-ass-fisting-and-reaming-xhpE9Rw

Here's a more extreme example... about the 2:20 mark.

https://www.xvideos.com/video2926723/anal_bareback_self_fuck_fist_and_cum

To me though, self penetration is self defeating. For me half my desire is me being penetrated by a Mans lust and need to do so, but i know that's individual stuff. i've not had much. i don't self open, so i would need an ongoing relationship with someone who wanted to progressively open and mold me to receive His hand... and more. Some people seem to be able to stretch faster than others? idk, i feel like i have skeletal structure that gets in the way at one point, but i may just not have gotten it right yet.

i think the biggest impediment is time. It's not Burger King fare, (i.e., can't generally have it your way fast and easy). Takes time to open, unless one is already practiced with large toys.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Jul 8, 2023
Self-fisting is not impossible and it is not that difficult. Same as with being fisted by someone else, the most difficult part is getting past the knuckles then you are golden!

Yeah. For self-fisting some angles and positions make it easier or harder. But not impossible. Just find what position works for you.

Yes, you can train up with assorted toys and plugs and fake hands and all that type of thing to get used to bigger sizes. But also you can not do that and just be fine. Just relax and do it. Or let someone else do it. Lube if you need it (everyone doesnt). Not much that won't fit in a hole if you want it bad enough or someone wants it in you bad enough. But know when to stop or ease up. With all things, know your limits.

But I'm a fucking size queen so ymmv.

I will say that I think people are too much into using that desensitized and numbing stuff. Using it in their throat or in their holes. It is dangerous because then you can't feel pain, like the bad pain that is telling you for the need to ease up and back off and stay here until you can do more. You don't make up for lack of experience, ability, and/or training, etc by just trying to circumvent it with numbing and desensitization creams/gels/sprays.

And I have had all kinds of random stuff of random sizes in my holes and my holes are still tight as fuck. So idk why there is this idea of if you do anal whatever then your sphincter is gonna cease to function. Uh, that's just not true. Nor is oh if you fuck big dicks and big toys you'll be loose and stretched out. Not true.
Miki
Miki • Jul 8, 2023
PrettyMandyMu wrote:
Thank you all for the mature responses. I appreciate the authenticity and seriousness

You're welcome. Any time.
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 23, 2023
I'mME • Aug 23, 2023
Someone mentioned that their own cleanliness was important, to being fisted.
Whether one is fisting themselves or they have a partner, nails should be trimmed and filed meticulously, and hand washing along with nails being scrubbed is VERY IMPORTANT.

Coming from a health aspect.
Celestial Luna​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 29, 2023
jkillaaa wrote:
Usemeasyouwish wrote:
Try me I will help you

Oh, really? So you’re going to fist her from another continent?

Lmao! Perfect response, I cackled!😂
Celestial Luna​(sub female)
8 months ago • Aug 29, 2023
Miki wrote:
This convo sure went south.

I'm second guessing as to why the fuck I'm even on this, but I want to say I have been fisted a number of times over the course of my experiences in twisted sex and all I can say is you can't do it by yourself, that you need someone you trust, for starters and--- as for the back door, try a toy specifically designed for the purpose-- like an oversize butt plug-- first, to see if you even want to go in that direction.

Agreed, if done incorrectly carries a high risk for lacerations and perforations....leading to colostomy bags or urostomy pouch. Have taken care of these individuals in the ER. Make sure to communicate.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 7, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 7, 2023
Miki wrote:
This convo sure went south.

I'm second guessing as to why the fuck I'm even on this, but I want to say I have been fisted a number of times over the course of my experiences in twisted sex and all I can say is you can't do it by yourself, that you need someone you trust, for starters and--- as for the back door, try a toy specifically designed for the purpose-- like an oversize butt plug-- first, to see if you even want to go in that direction.

The "back door" is not meant for that kind of stretching so one must truly be careful and even though, done right it does feel pretty damned good, it's not something you want to do often because, as I said it's not meant for that kind of stretching and if done incorrectly or too often, you'll end up involuntarily shitting in your pants on a regular basis when you get old.

Oh my God I was laughing so hard after reading your post. But that has been a question I have had as well as I've never done anal at all. Nor have I done the fisting and of course anxiously looking for a Master to explore life with a little bit more.
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
7 months ago • Sep 7, 2023
I was reading now multiple times here, that self~fisting is impossible.

It sure is not. But it's definitely more fun if a "helping hand is incoming".

I can fist myself,... it just takes a moment to find a comfortable position in which I still can be relaxed. It takes a couple minutes and feels incredibly weird to feel it but it's awkwardly amazing 💚

Never would try anal fisting tho, too much can go quickly wrong there and you will have to deal with the aftermath (probably) for the rest of Your life.