Online now
Online now

When it comes to relocating asking for a friend

Notely
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023

Notely • Sep 8, 2023

Curious if you think the Leader's hand  should take the stability to fund in involved with relocating if they has asked for the sub to leave their  home and job to go be with them. Or do you do it 50/50 and save up for it. 
TopekaDom​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2023
I all depends on the people involved. Some s types see it as a form of surrender to pay for their own moving. I, personally, paid to have a slave move in with me from AZ. I have even spoken with Dom/mes who have moved to be with their property.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
there are a few factors that come to mind. 1) i would never just up and move in. There has to be vetting, a number of public meets if possible ( long distance requires planning)

2 ) But once all the above are finished. Then it would be up to the Dom, in my opinion, to choose the course of action. I have to believe, by that time, the sub would feel she is His and vice-versa.
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
No.. That's probably why I don't do relationships. I enjoy my career and would not consider leaving it, and my home is my safe zone.

Those who know about me get it. When I do go out I put an owl to shame looking all around me.
    The most loved post in topic
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
This is something I would sit down and think about.
1. Do you trust this dom? Like completely give yourself to them?
If not, then do not do it
2. Do you have a plan to be able to get out if things go south?
If not, do not do it till you do
3. Is there anything holding you back or making you question relocating?
If yes, figure out what is holding you back and see if it's something you are willing to give up/could possibly do there.
3. Has this dom given you any reason to believe that they could try to cut you off of the world?
If YES THEN DO NOT DO IT

Other things to consider specifically,
1. Will you be working or will be stay at home?
2. Driving. Do you drive, will you be able to drive yourself/keep your car?
3. Are they expecting 50/50 or are the converting everything?
4. Have you met this dom in person? If not then do not relocate before meeting them
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2023
If the sub is asked to leave their home then it's the Doms responsibility to pay/ help with relocating. If the sub decides to relocate n the Dom is willing to accept then it's STILL the Doms responsibility to help.

It's about being in charge, doing what's right, being a strong leader