Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
8 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 8, 2023
@tickleboy - we love detailed intros - thank you! Welcome to you and to everyone else who has joined us! Here's my regular reminder to check our Help section for answers to many common questions. Also make sure to visit "Let's Get You Started" in our Magazine for some great info on THE CAGE and BDSM in general. There's some great content here for both the novice and the experienced practitioner.
helenvm

Re: Hello

helenvm • Sep 8, 2023
Nikki188 wrote:
Hello i am a slave in florida looking for a master
helenvm
helenvm • Sep 8, 2023
i am new and confused
trulee​(sub female)
trulee​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2023
IHello! I'm Trulee. Just joined The Cage today. BDSM is my new obsession... can't stop thinking about and reading anything I can get my hands on!!
Curious about the lifestyle especially D/s. I would love to chat with other married/attached people with vanilla partners.
Villanelle​(staff)
8 months ago • Sep 11, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 11, 2023
Welcome everyone - and CuckoldforNylons - welcome back!
SubbieIsMe​(sub male)
8 months ago • Sep 13, 2023
SubbieIsMe​(sub male) • Sep 13, 2023
Hey! I'm 23M and a caring passionate Sub looking for a Fem Dom. Let's get to know each other a little before we know each other intimately.

I'm big on trust and safety. I want to trust that we know and respect each others boundaries and will stop if either party wants to.

I want someone who will make me submit naturally with natural confidence that isn't trying to use me to feel powerful but someone who knows that they ARE powerful. I want to build a genuine connection with a dom that knows who they are and what they like.

I aim to please<3

I'm not looking to be someones housemaid so please don't ask.

For pics of me please ask <3

I'm excited to get to know you icon_wink.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
8 months ago • Sep 15, 2023
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 15, 2023
Welcome SubbieIsMe and everyone else who has joined us! If you haven't introduced yourself please take a moment and tell us a bit about who you are and why you are here.
jessicaTG​(sub male)
8 months ago • Sep 15, 2023
jessicaTG​(sub male) • Sep 15, 2023
Hi..new to all of this but very curious to explore.
I have been a cd sissy most of my life hidden from public veiw excpet in friendlyplaces.
Just discovering on line communities.