Online now
Online now

Let’s get the facts straight

Sincorrigible​(sub female)
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2023
SassySouthernsprite,

I think perhaps we are just dealing with different minds, different perceptions here.

You cant see it differently, and I can't see that you were in any way attacked.
PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 24, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:
SassySouthernsprite,

I think perhaps we are just dealing with different minds, different perceptions here.

You cant see it differently, and I can't see that you were in any way attacked.

Probably so. I do know that my brain interprets things in a pretty direct way. Sucks sometimes, but hey, it is what it is lol
MsDove​(sub female){Eternal Pi}
7 months ago • Sep 25, 2023
The only thing I'd add is at least these "instadoms" knock themselves out of the running at first contact.

The real problem is those looking for a quick catch that have done their homework. They have read everything that we (new subs) have. They know the lingo and know what to say to lure us in. I fell prey to that early on. In what I thought was interest in me, he asked me all sorts of questions and wiggled out of answering any of mine (hindsight: big red flag). I essentially gave him my playbook. As a newbie, excited to finally "come out" with my most secret desires, I was easy prey.

By this point, just like a man might be led by his dick, we are led by our clit. It's so errotic and freeing to finally acknowledge who we're are, we fall for the seemingly experienced Dom. In reality, he's an experienced stalker.

We hear this story over and over again. And literally, every single one of us believes we are smarter than "that". Truth: Few of us are.
PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • Sep 25, 2023
Well, I’ve done some self-reflection and it’s finally dawned on me, or maybe I’m finally willing to accept, that I’m *not* submissive in *any* way 😂. So, updated my profile and I’m ready to be the real me.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 25, 2023
sassysouthernsprite wrote:
I'mME wrote:
I'mME wrote:
After the last month or so, I would not limit bulkshit behavior to just insta-doms.

From now on, I'm going to be just as crass , a mofo, an asshole, a cunt, hmm, whatever theybare displaying is what the hell they will get back.

By their profiles, some of these men are not insta-doms, but been around for awhile.

I'm astounded at how someone DOES NOT GAIN KNOWLEDGE the older they get.

This is not just on this platform, the last incident occurred on Fet, over the last 2 days.

I seriously considered just closing my profiles down.

I just cant even believe the things or words that many Doms let flow.

So done. Stick a fork in me done.

Personally I think they *do* know better, like they *have* the knowledge; they just don’t give half a fuck about it. Which pisses me off even more.

sassysouthernsprite,

I agree, they DO know better. That is why I wrote, that I will start reciprocating with those who elect to exhibit this behavior.
I'm positive that my comment did not make any blanket statements about all Doms.
Did yiu feel that i was meaning all Doms?

Absolutely not. Do you mind if I PM you?

Sorry hon, beem working out in yard, then gas, lol, always open.
Miki
Miki • Sep 25, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:
What Miki said.

Or tell them you don't suck cock. And you don't fuck.

Instant result.

Welll.. I would not go that far.. But I get it
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2023
Lady Kat wrote:
I’ve found an effective method for dealing with the particularly persistent among them to tell them you only “serve” the old gods. Hint at sacrifice, perhaps mention you only get off during blood rituals? They tend to evaporate for me

I would be careful with those specific references.
Some practitioners possess particular proclivities.
They may not be the guaranteed deterrent you think they are.

That being said, as this thread seems to have taken an unusually quick nose-dive into reddit-comment-section territory, I'm getting out of here.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 25, 2023
Well, I’ve done some self-reflection and it’s finally dawned on me, or maybe I’m finally willing to accept, that I’m *not* submissive in *any* way 😂. So, updated my profile and I’m ready to be the real me.

sassysouthernsprite,
I Love It. I THOUGHT I was having a breakdown. I saw Dom female as your role, lmao, then I said to myself, uhh, that is not what I remember reading when you wrote your op. Thank goodness, all is right on POINT in my head.
Notely
6 months ago • Oct 3, 2023
Notely • Oct 3, 2023
Tell them they can find the girl of their dreams at truck stop get a Lizard lot. Link them Lil Ho peep and sheep blow doll and tell them to humpty hump blow it have a nice day. Lol 😂 https://www.amazon.com/Nasstoys-Lil-Peep-Her-Sheep/dp/B009JM3PPW

Last edited by * on Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total
Notely
6 months ago • Oct 3, 2023
Notely • Oct 3, 2023
Thing they only get they will be alone til 100 https://www.etsy.com/listing/1303853322/blow-up-doll-bachelorette-gift-bride?click_key=23c1451e8bf547ea7465d38b6a28088cd0274432%3A1303853322&click_sum=61df6c25&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=blow+up+girl+friend&ref=sr_gallery-1-6&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&bes=1&referrer_page_guid=d4c512c8-d489-466c-8f07-498fde8d784d Dumb off spray they need a reminder why https://www.etsy.com/listing/847932710/stupid-repellent-dumb-off-funny-gag-gift?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-craft_supplies_and_tools-party_and_gifting-party_supplies-party_favors&utm_custom1=_k_Cj0KCQjw1OmoBhDXARIsAAAYGSH94IMCqpx8B4_ZuA_oelSvxx_CQ0csf80Cn4iiuFypTHlXhIMtoXgaArrcEALw_wcB_k_&utm_content=go_12569672873_118325040134_507438916757_pla-320311486467_m__847932710_139025177&utm_custom2=12569672873&gbraid=0AAAAADtcfRLKIHvSantQ6pg13pmcwknXM&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1OmoBhDXARIsAAAYGSH94IMCqpx8B4_ZuA_oelSvxx_CQ0csf80Cn4iiuFypTHlXhIMtoXgaArrcEALw_wcB