Online now
Online now

Bdsm in pop culture

Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
5 years ago • Sep 19, 2018

Bdsm in pop culture

Recently I was debating with somone over wether or not Batman was kinky. This got me thinking about other people in pop culture who might be kinky. So I pose the question to you. Who do you think is kinky in pop culture and why do you believe they are?
LettingGo​(sub female)
LettingGo​(sub female) • Sep 19, 2018
Harley Quin and The Joker immediately come to mind. There’s no way those two wouldn’t be freaks in the sheets.

Pink...I could see that.
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
I could see pink as well.

I don't think anyone could deiny that Joker and Harley are into some hardcore stuff.

Adam West did a lot of stuff as Batman and as himself.

I had read some things saying that he was. I did not know about the movie but it looks fascinating and I will have to check it out
PappaBear
PappaBear • Sep 19, 2018
Ok how anout more classic pop culture icons. I was just telling someone this morning that as I was thinking about a bit of rope work I had been thinking about whe I caught Johnny Cash’s “Walk the Line”. Now, I’ve heard this song a thousand times but being that it had been originally associated as a sappy love song from my childhood I never reconsidered what he was really saying. It is hard to tell which way the pendulum swings exactly, but I challenge you you listen to the lyrics in that song, look at his all black attire, and not see a Dom.