Online now
Online now

Fuck up my YouTube Music Playlist

Tarotable
7 months ago • Sep 29, 2023

Fuck up my YouTube Music Playlist

Tarotable • Sep 29, 2023
I have a ton of work to finish today and need to keep my mind on it. I usually do that with music.

Help me by totally fucking up my music playlist. If it doesn't allow links here, you can just list the title and singer/group you want me to add, and I'll keep checking and adding to the list.

I will listen to your collectively prescribed tunes for me.

I'll even do a blog post later if the songs get interesting enough.

Ready, set, GO!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
    The most loved post in topic
Tarotable
Tarotable • Sep 29, 2023
Tallslenderguy OMG that first song (group) is my new obsession!! They remind me of Pentatonix on a guitar. Ahaha...thank you much for the introduction to them. On to the next one...
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Tarotable wrote:
Tallslenderguy OMG that first song (group) is my new obsession!! They remind me of Pentatonix on a guitar. Ahaha...thank you much for the introduction to them. On to the next one...

i know, right? Genius i think. There's several versions of the this song... the one i supplied is my favorite, i'm totally crushing on the first vocalist... His eyes. yeow!!

i love this version too. Kimbra is spellbinding to watch when she sings, she becomes so one with her music, i love watching her sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YzGOq42zLk

The total list i put together bounces all over the emotional spectrum (for me)... not a lot of continuity of feeling, pulls in all sorts of different directions. icon_smile.gif

Last edited by * on Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
Tarotable
Tarotable • Sep 29, 2023
Tallslenderman, Wow, you're pulling way from the back of the album stack. Nice!!! Thank you for mixing it up. I enjoyed this list!
Tarotable
Tarotable • Sep 29, 2023
tallslenderguy wrote:
Tarotable wrote:

i know, right? Genius i think. There's several versions of the this song... the one i supplied is my favorite, i'm totally crushing on the first vocalist... His eyes. yeow!!

i love this version too. Kimbra is spellbinding to watch when she sings, she becomes so one with her music, i love watching her sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YzGOq42zLk

I like this version too. I agree the first is my favorite, but I have to say this particular version...I felt it. It resonates with me right now.
LordofPain56
7 months ago • Oct 1, 2023
LordofPain56 • Oct 1, 2023
Lips Like sugar; by Echo & the Bunnymen
Don't change; by INXS (1982)
Crazy; by Icehouse (1986)
Imagination; by Xymox (1989) there are several versions (album version, live and extended dance mix)
Six underground; By Sneaker Pimps
Classic; by The Knocks featuring Powers (2014)