Online now
Online now

Playing with no Committment

AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
7 months ago • Oct 2, 2023
AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2023
I wouldn’t personally get involved with a submissive unless it was for a longterm relationship. There is too much confusion and risk of hurting someone otherwise.
lambsone
lambsone • Oct 2, 2023
Have not thought of that option Tarotable. I've never been to a BDSM club even though Cleveland has a very popular one. But it seems that your suggestion would suit those who wanted to play without making a permanent commitment. For me to enter any kind of subspace, I would have to have the commitment since trust is involved. But for others who are able, I can see where your ideas would work. Thanks for sharing.
lambsone
lambsone • Oct 2, 2023
Thank you for your comments AlphaByDesign. I can see the value of your comment to both parties in a relationship.
Notely
7 months ago • Oct 5, 2023
Notely • Oct 5, 2023
Whatever you agree on with this person your business as long you both grew a conversation that you meet few times for coffee before and outings that would be just companionship that you both understand each other limits and consent that what happens in those terms stays thier when done you part your ways but still have some what of a friendship but nothing of long term but a long term friend of companionship. As long as they respect you the same way back you leave the worries behind just want your peace with passion how you both feel in this companionship art.

I know not everyone not looking for a relationship but you never know. Some may want a love but may have to try this route til they feel a connection more. I know it takes a special someone to wake it up but you still enjoy life and explore in all measures how you experience things to grow into something more.  Everyone is looking for something to be. But if you open your surroundings most fondest ways you might get to the places you have never been before that you wanted to do.

In my younger time I may did some things but was nothing really intercorse I was tied in the air had tank top and hose on I wanted to try it you don't have to go all the way to experience these things all depends on the person the people you trust it was in Chicago classy D/s club few people were around this helped get out the comfert zone.
Grow a connection even if its not going to lead to love you still be friends with people exchange of energy both ways.
lambsone
7 months ago • Oct 5, 2023
lambsone • Oct 5, 2023
Thank you for your thoughts Avonlea. You echo many of the same things others have stated. I can see that for a person curious about the lifestyle, this might be a good way to go, by way of exploration. We have a nice club here in Cleveland where they hold play parties, educational events and even private rooms for couples. I believe it is a safe environment to play in if you don't know the person well that you've agreed to play with for the evening. It's called the Academy of Fetish Arts. It's probably similar to the place you had your experiences in in Chicago. Anyway, I appreciate your contribution to this thread. Thank you.