Online now
Online now

Pics in Blogs

Literate Lycan​(dom male)
7 months ago • Oct 4, 2023
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2023
Not a dumb question. When you create a blog, you will have a block for the title and then directly under is content with a bunch of options. These include things like strikethrough, underline and also text color, background color, font size and style, etc. One of the options is insert image. It will give you options of where to pull the image. You will have to download the image into your saved images in the Cage, and then insert it. It might take a short while to download the image.

Hopefully that helps.
LL
GingerMann​(dom male)
GingerMann​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2023
Thank you Lycan. I just realized I'm on mobile so it doesn't show me those options. Oh well. Currently in Scotland so I guess I'll just keep drinking scotch instead of sharing some pics. 🥃
GingerMann​(dom male)
GingerMann​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2023
Annnd, I just found how to turn those options on. Thx again Lycan!
    The most loved post in topic
Notely
Notely • Oct 4, 2023
Prem you can but if you don't you can use gyazo photo link with out no ad but keeping still on the the gate but as long photo goes by tos rules.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 4, 2023
I thought you had to have a premium (Paying) membership to add photos, but I'm assuming GingerMann is a premium member. It used to be if you aren't a premium member you couldn't add pics to blog posts, but maybe that's changed.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
7 months ago • Oct 5, 2023
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2023
Steellover wrote:
I thought you had to have a premium (Paying) membership to add photos, but I'm assuming GingerMann is a premium member. It used to be if you aren't a premium member you couldn't add pics to blog posts, but maybe that's changed.

I believe that is still a perk of Premium. And the OP is Premium. But good point Steellover.