Online now
Online now

Anger Management

ShadyLadyJane​(sub female)
7 months ago • Oct 3, 2023

Anger Management

Does anyone else find that when they get frustrated or angry they crave the release that comes from BDSM? I always seem to. As a Sub I enjoy pleasing my Dom, but when I get frustrated or Angry I prefer things to be rough so I get a more intense release. Is this just me?
LordofPain56
7 months ago • Oct 4, 2023
LordofPain56 • Oct 4, 2023
One of my Rules is; Master shall never raise his fist in anger (against his sub). That also means that I would temper my tendency to swing the flogger too hard. But there is another Rule that says; thou shalt not perpetrate drama in thy Master's household.
We live stressful lives, at work and at home, and with economic situations where spending cuts or other manipulations are required during economic downturns.
I have another Rule that says; Master shalt not be responsible for the f**k-ups of thy relatives.
I expressed that I am happy to reasonably discuss her problems with relatives and co-workers only so that I could suggest possible solutions she could take to avoid further unhappiness, but I would not pick her friends for her. Her problems with her acquaintances, friends, relatives will not be permitted to upset our happy home.
If anger management of any kind becomes necessary, things have already gone too far. She can have all the harshest of floggings and brutal bondage without the added drama. Which brings me to another Rule which says; thou shalt NOT break the rules just for the purpose of obtaining a punishment. But why would she do that if she knew she could play the masochist whenever I'm available to stretch her out in bondage, helpless and vulnerable for a good beating and a vigorous forced "O".
So, if I had a girl who wanted to relieve her frustration and anger, all she would need to do is ask for a whipping, but I would hope that she would speak to me about her problems so i could offer solutions to possibly prevent further outbreaks of bad feelings.
House Talion​(dom male)
7 months ago • Oct 5, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2023
When you get angry you have too many endorphins within your brain chemestry. Strenuous physical activity helps to release those enorphins
    The most loved post in topic
Bondsbondsman​(sub male)
6 months ago • Oct 6, 2023
Bondsbondsman​(sub male) • Oct 6, 2023
ShadyLadyJane wrote:
Yes, I've been going to the gym to help with this.

A punching bag in the gym helps me. 3 rounds of 3 minutes and I'm calm as a boa constrictor.
Miki
6 months ago • Oct 6, 2023
Miki • Oct 6, 2023
I very rarely get pissed off, but when I do it's not pretty. A select few in here might have even "seen" written demonstrations of my occasional wrath.

-------------------------------------------------

I throw things around.

------------------------------------------------

Not to break anything, but rather, the action of hurling objects at nothing in particular tended to vent off some of that steam.