Online now
Online now

Question about a feature on here

AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 15, 2023

Question about a feature on here

AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
I have a question about a feature on this site. When I read a profile that says they have been locked out for so many days, what is that a reference to or what is the significance of it? My background is in mechanical engineering but this one kind of puzzles me. Can anyone fill me in?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
It is referring to Chastity.

As being locked into a belt to prevent sexual intercourse. Sometimes with an actual belt (or cock cage for males), other times just refraining from sex with others or masterbation.
AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
I thought that’s what it was a reference to but wasn’t sure. I guess you just have to take them at their word on that since there is no way of enforcing that or being in control of that.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
I see no reason not to believe them. A great deal of them have Dom/mes and it is between them. Others do practice solo and really have nothing to hide about it.

I have always trusted those I have engaged in orgasam control, though I have never done it with those online only.
I'mME
6 months ago • Oct 16, 2023
I'mME • Oct 16, 2023
AlphaByDesign wrote:
I thought that’s what it was a reference to but wasn’t sure. I guess you just have to take them at their word on that since there is no way of enforcing that or being in control of that.

AlphaByDesign,

You do not trust your sub?
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
6 months ago • Oct 16, 2023
Miki • Oct 16, 2023
That's their "Loctober" thing they came up with either last year or maybe the year before. The "lock" is initiated by the member themselves and not anything related to moderation or TOS violations.