Online now
Online now

What really pisses you off?

MCCheer​(sub female)
11 months ago • Oct 25, 2023
MCCheer​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2023
Liars . . . I'd rather you hurt me with the truth

Cheaters . . . self-explanatory

Fakes . . . don't claim you are living the lifestyle if you're really just a player
boundforlove​(sub male)
boundforlove​(sub male) • Oct 25, 2023
Ooo! You know what, I'm back for round 2. People who have a lack of humility drive me up a wall. I cannot stand superiority complexes, which might be somewhat ironic.
BratBabyGirl
BratBabyGirl • Oct 25, 2023
Having my emotions messed with. Don’t say shit you have zero intentions on following through with!

Liars, esp when asked multiple times to truthful! Given chances to walk away, but insist everything is good.

And ghosting, in any form, fuck off! Reactions but no words, one word replies, reading but nothing at all! JUST SAY BYE! I’ll never stop talking about how much you suck if you do this!
Steellover​(sub male)
11 months ago • Oct 26, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 26, 2023
My biggest one right now: Bigotry, hate and intolerance, and people in the public sphere expressing these attitudes with impunity. Especially when they are elected officials spewing such venom. It is why I feel we are living in such dark times these days.

...and teensy flies. These things suck. They are tiny little flies, maybe a sixteenth of an inch long, and they will hover right in front of your face while you are typing something on the computer. But when you try to smash them, it's like they have the ability to momentarily de-materialize, or blink out of existence, so they are impossible to kill. They have these things at work in the office. I don't know why- who sent them there? Thankfully I don't have them here at home.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Oct 26, 2023
Stinking, lying politicians. Nuff said.
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 26, 2023
lambsone wrote:
Being treated like I don't exist.

lambsome,

I see you, I know that maybe I am not who you would desire to see you, but I still see you.
lambsone{countrySir}
lambsone{countrySir} • Oct 26, 2023
Thank you ImME.

I can't tell you how many times I've experienced this in life. LOL.