Online now
Online now

Subs: How do you feel...

CuddlingIsAMust​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 12, 2023
I get weirded out by it. I’d never post a pic of me with an ex on any platform. It can start very awkward conversations.

Let’s just archive that shit and move on.
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
5 months ago • Nov 12, 2023
SassyinCali wrote:
My first thought is if that sub consented to the pic being shared publicly. If there is no note in the profile mentioning consent, it would put me off that specific profile. If there is a note indicating that person consented to the sharing of the pic, I would study them closely ss I have a strong voyeuristic side.

I do not generally initiate contact. If the Dom had reached out to me, I would inquire as to if those in the pics had consented. Depending on the answer would affect how I would proceed. Trust is vital in any relationship, especially a D/s one.

I agree with Sassy..I also don't usually initiate contact. If someone contacts me, I'll view their profile before responding. If I saw pictures posted of them with a former girl/sub, I wouldn't view that as competition but would have questions: Are they over their ex in order to be at a place to be emotionally available to another partner? And did they have the person's consent to post their picture(s)? Trust and being forthcoming is important for me to want to move forward.