Online now
Online now

Favorite rule

AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
5 months ago • Nov 14, 2023

Favorite rule

AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Nov 14, 2023
For you submissive females out there, what is your favorite rule in your current or previous relationship and what did you like about it and what was the punishment you received when you broke it?
lambsone
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
lambsone • Nov 17, 2023
Well it's not my favorite but it came with a punishment. I shared with my last Master that I wanted to think about him more than God and not share him with God. My punishment was to write a sentence 500 times that I would always share him with God. And then he shortened the time I had to complete the task by occupying some of the time he'd given me to get it done. But I got it accomplished thank goodness. I didn't make that mistake again.
Purĕ​(sub female){♥︎loved}
The Rule that he's my last thought of the Day and the first one in the Morning. And the other way around.

Leaving him a good night message and a good morning message. And so did he.
    The most loved post in topic
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2023
My favorite rule was thanking him after each orgasm. I don't tend to forget rules. So, I did not get punished for that one.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 18, 2023
Miki • Nov 18, 2023
My favorite rule on "slave weekends" was any one I could break to get the most punishments.. usually beyond getting whipped real good, it's even better when sentenced to a few hours with the anal hook-- or certainly nose hooks. Humiliation being the key.

This only worked with "masters" who were unaware I am a masochist.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 18, 2023
My favorite rule is that he is my first and last contact of every day. I am to text him as soon as I wake up and as I fall asleep. I have never really broken this rule but there have been times when I fell asleep before I texted goodnight. He never punishes me for that. Although one time it happened 3 nights in a row and he gave me a stern reminder. Over time it changed to me sending a good morning video as soon as I open my eyes instead of just a text.
Honey Brown​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 19, 2023
Honey Brown​(sub female) • Nov 19, 2023
I’ve never had any rules.. punishments or a opportunity to break them .. Alpha what’s some of your rules and punishments???
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Nov 19, 2023
I used to (and still sometimes do) have a bad habit of always saying “I’m sorry” if I’m getting a stern reminder, or the (rare) punishment. So this rule became my favorite, as it actually made me think about this in other areas of my life. Just mother example of how My Sir had made me a better person, not just a better submissive.

**Don't apologize. “I'm sorry” is for when I have done wrong, caused hurt. Most often, “Yes Sir” is enough.**
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
In a previous relationship I was not allowed to wear panties whenever we went out and always had to part my legs when we sat down in a restaurant.

This moved onto wearing a remote controlled vibe - he could make me cum whenever he wanted - edging me was his favourite

It made me feel vulnerable but excited, knowing I was accessible at all times. I loved feeling his fingers touching me in public.
AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Nov 19, 2023
Honey Brown wrote:
I’ve never had any rules.. punishments or a opportunity to break them .. Alpha what’s some of your rules and punishments???
o can’t go away giving all my secrets.