Online now
Online now

Fetish or erogenous zone(?)

CherryDrop​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 22, 2023

Fetish or erogenous zone(?)

CherryDrop​(sub female) • Nov 22, 2023
My question to yall is this- is it considered a foot fetish if I enjoy the idea and act of someone kissing,massaging and being aroused etc for my feet or is it just a erogenous zone since I myself am not into feet?
Miki
Miki • Nov 22, 2023
Could be both. I don't like feet, either nor was I impressed when someone tried that.

But "officially" feet in and of themselves aren't erogenous zones, but can be when coupled with a fetish.

But that's only my guess.
A Minx
A Minx • Nov 22, 2023
LOL, SnowMinx you are TOO cute! 🥰

And, Ms. CherryDrop, I believe you are enjoying the benefits of someone who may have a foot fetish. Feet can be very sensitive for they full of nerve endings with lots of pressure points, they are considered a sensual erogneous zone.

I once was in SnowMinx's camp, I hated having my feet touched let alone tickled until they were handled by someone who knew what they were doing. And, at first, I could barely stand it but they persisted and little by little I found that I loved having my feet handled and most especially massaged (ohhh, heaven!). I've not had them kissed, licked or toes sucked but as Miki noted this could be both a fetish and enjoyment of an erogneous zone, it may be worth exploring some more. So, go ahead and enjoy your partners foot worshipping (just don't tell SnowMinx about it)! 😊
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2023
By the original definition, I would say it is an erogenous zone. Having a given area being touched, which brings you sexual arousal, is the definition of erogenous zone.

But....

Like many things in the lifestyle, you can define it as you see it. Though saying it is foot fetish might be confusing. So if you are thinking of putting it on your profile, you might want to give it your definition.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 23, 2023
Miki • Nov 23, 2023
@tallslumberguy: Kick fetish.. haven't had to deal with that in a while but if someone pisses me off too far they get a swift kick in the ass. A fairly common practice and more civilized than a kick on the opposite side, same level.

-----------------------------------

BDSM or mainstream, one can get technical , or one can just relate on a personal level.

For the technical, feet are not biologically wired as erogenous zones such as dicks, scrotes, snatches, and nipples.

It's a good thing, too, oterwise a whole lot of dudes would be pitching tents when walking across a room. Rather embarassing I'd say...

But then again they would also have the convenience of a built-in "kickstand", highly useful for taking the load off when standing in line.
A Minx
A Minx • Nov 23, 2023
Miki... (Kyiv's lust?! ♡) puleeze chill!
Why so spicy, love??

Technical... shmechnical.... noted as a sensual erogneous zone, nothing more.

Why the need to be feisty? No one is attacking you from what I can see/read. Please refrain from being derogatory to the male population here on thecage. They have great opinions on these subjects and I look forward to reading their shares.

Kind of a bummer to see the highjacking a nice, light and fun topic. ok, done now.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
tallslenderguy wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
If someone tries to suck my toes, I'm gonna kick him 😶🌫️

Hmmm, ever met someone with a kick fetish?

Hahah there must be someone right??