Online now

Thanksgiving

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 23, 2023
Miki wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
No fighting in my thanksgiving thread or spankings for everyone! Lol

Everyones meal sounds amazing. Now whose house should i visit for dinner 👀 lol

Hmm... incentive to pick a fight. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@doseofScram- Well, whether a family or even a group eat at home or eat out, it's still a day to set aside the business of a weekday and relax.

Going out to eat a dinner works especially well for a small group or a single person, but can work for anyone. Might cost more than making the stuff at home but consider the non-kitchen time, both prepping and cooking and of course the cleanup which, considering what a mess roasting pans and racks are along with everything else--- cleaning up is a pain in the ass when all anyone wants to do is relax.

We're doing Thanx at home but there are 5 of us and I always shove the cleanup onto my older sister. I write on the board words that pile on the creamy, well-seasoned bullshit (flattery), how important cleanup is, how valuable she is to have over for holidays and it usually works.

Whatever she mutters under her breath-- well I can't hear it anyway.

Hahaha Miki you're the best ! Happy thanksgiving to you and your family icon_smile.gif
Miki
Miki • Nov 23, 2023
Thanks for the compliment, but "best"--- not really. I make plenty of mistakes.

Today is turning out as I hoped. Peaceful, well organized and just a day away from The Ordinary.

Later on I will indulge in what has become a mini tradition for me... YouTube clips of "Fried Turkey Fails".

Cook the turkey, not your house, buttcracks!

(EDIT: Of course since the whole things are magically on YouTube a portion of those might be staged by... buttcracks who have no problem wasting a turkey, 15 quarts of peanut oil, and the fryer--- still---- oil and grease fires are quite unpredictable and hazardous.)

"Don't Try This At Home, Kids!"
lambsone
lambsone • Nov 23, 2023
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

So my Master lives 5 hours away, and he is sick worse than me. I decided to take care of him today, by first letting him know that I was thankful for him. I tried to send him a video of me naked, sucking and pleasuring a dildo but the dratted thing wouldn't upload. "The best laid plans ... yadda, yadda" So I wrote my thoughts at the time I went to bed last night, and how I thought about him and what I thought, and messaged that to him today. I encouraged him to rest, watch the Macy's Parade, and football the rest of the day. Periodically, throughout the day, I will send some erotic photos of myself for his pleasure, and I might even write him a poem if I get inspired. I'll ask him later if I can call him and talk dirty to him. So that is and will be my day. A day of service to a deserving Master. Of course I have my turkey dinner to eat as well.