Online now
Online now

Punishment

Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 22, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
Yes @ Aphrodite46, it does thank you. Good luck, I hope you find what you’re looking for icon_smile.gif
PappaBear
PappaBear • Sep 22, 2018
Bunnie wrote:
Thank you for correcting my spelling, much appreciated... wish you could explain that to my phone.
So, something I’m unsure of... are you saying that you do have a Master or not? You’re new here and collared by yourself (as stated on your profile)... so what am I missing?

What your missing is the conversation I had with Aphrodite outside of this Forum last night... Like each of us, there was a great concern of safety for Aphrodite so, I reached out to her to find out what was actually going on... after I was certain everything was under control, I posted back...

PappaBear wrote:
It’s ok everyone She’s fine just a little new and overzealous.

Two things I am happy to report.
First, this "Master" ***PappaBear wretches a little*** (oh that hurt to call him that)... This "person" *brurgh* (not much better).... is not a member of this community. At least not at the time of this post.
Second, all of YOU ARE members of this community! icon_smile.gif

oh... and the whole "I am my own owner" thing... wasn't there when I first viewed her profile. It might have come about because of something I said to her due to the whole 30 day waiting period for name changes icon_smile.gif . We discussed many things and she is a very nice, genuine, and giving person (my personal opinion). I'll let her tell you anything else. Just know she's not trolling.
PappaBear
PappaBear • Sep 22, 2018
oh! and so sorry your phone still hates you Bunnie. icon_wink.gif
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
The waiting period on name changes does not apply to tags. Those can be changed at any time, even if it's just been 30 seconds.

Aphrodite doesn't seem like a troll to me either, from a conversation with her. What I think is that it's the familiar failure to prepare adequately for a journey into the world of kink.
Aphrodite46​(sub female)
Aphrodite46​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2018
Thanks yall....means a lot to me that some here are so understanding expecially since Im new and learning!!! I'm by far a troll or someone trying to play games....this part of my life I take very seriously.....and Aria and PappaBear.....yall are beyond great people!!! Thanks sooooo very much for talking with me personally!!!! Xoxo
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
@ Aphrodite46, I apologise for my behaviour towards you, there’s no excuse. And I’m sorry that this happened to you. Luckily there are some great people willing to step forward and help.
Radiance​(dom female)
Radiance​(dom female) • Sep 22, 2018
Oh dear here we go again...youve been here 2 days and have a Master ? is this a joke or did you bring him with you from another site ?

Any way, laughs no one should punish you for asking questions, period , But if youve only known him 2 days why the hell do you need someone else before even getting to know him first

If you are indeed new, stop and smell the roses first before putting yourself out there after 2 days..

And to be honest if hes already wanting to hurt you now, what will he be like down the road

I am sorry there are way to many fakes online, dont get caught up with one