Online now
Online now

So… anyone here have advice on how to make your own bdsm toys?

Filephile​(switch male)
5 months ago • Nov 16, 2023

So… anyone here have advice on how to make your own bdsm toy

Filephile​(switch male) • Nov 16, 2023
As the title suggests I’m trying to make my own toys. I live with my parents so I’d rather not order stuff cause they might could see it so I’m trying to make stuff. Tried making a riding crop but it just doesn’t smack hard enough/leave enough of a mark for me to use on someone. Anyone have advice on what to do, id really appreciate it.
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 17, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 17, 2023
Once upon a time I found an old broomstick with ruined straw bristles, so i cut off the end of the broomstick (about the last 8 inches) and drilled a 1/2 inch diameter hole about an inch deep into the cutoff end. Then I took a long suede purse handle and cut it into pieces and wrapped wire around one end of the bunch to collect the straps and stuffed the bunch down into the hole I drilled. Finished it off by stuffing duxseal down into the hole with the straps in it to tighten the hold on the tails in the handle. It turned out to be a pretty good little flogger, but kinda soft, mostly used for playtime like for pussy flogging and breast flogging.
Made some bondage furniture too, mostly out of junk lumber and pieces of metal pipe, but you'd need a set of plans to make/put together.
I have a heavy hook with lag-screw type threads on the other end. I drilled a starter hole in the ceiling and screwed the hook into the ceiling so that I can use it for arms-overhead bondage.
I also made my own spreader bar out of two pieces of EMT (thin-wall) pipe. One length of pipe was 1/2" size and the other; 3/4" size so I could slide the 1/2" into the 3/4". I drilled a hole near the end of the 3/4" length and welded a threaded nut over the hole and got a mating hex-head bolt for the nut. The bolt acts as a slide-stop to keep the two pieces of pipe from moving once you achieve the desired ankle-spread of your sub. It can be used in conjunction with a sybian, which would be attached at the center of the spreader bar. You can also use one of your favorite home-made whips or straps to beat your sub while the sybian is pleasuring her.
Keep old leather belts when they wear out and cut them off to use as paddles or straps when the sub has been a bad girl. Ihave cut off both wide leather belts and skinny belts to use as punishment equipment.
When not in use, I store all the stuff in a box with a lid and put it on the top shelf in the closet. The spreader bar can go in the closet too behind the corner. The hook seems to have gone un-noticed so far, being that it is painted white like the rest of the ceiling. Bondage furniture is easily dismantled enough that it can slide under the bed.
Filephile​(switch male)
Filephile​(switch male) • Nov 17, 2023
That gives me a lot of ideas, thank you. Guess I have a few home projects to keep my hands out of trouble over Christmas lol
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Nov 17, 2023
I've made hundreds of floggers in a variety of styles thike these

Get the leather off an couch, lean and square off large prices, grab wooden dowel 1" thick bu 1.5 hands, get staple gun. By the length of the tails wanted leave 1"bare so all tails hang from the 1" line (tail width depending on you, but no bigger than 1" wide) looks like a roman cuias, staple that 1" to top of wooden dowel all around alternating staples to not overlap. Wrap the down with whatever, u prefer 1/4" nylon rope covered in electrical tape.

25 yrd 1/4" nylon rope.
Unwind all, match ends, fold end loop to matched ends continuously till total is less than 2' long, wrap bottom (matched ends) with electrical tape covering ingredients 10 layers. Pull out loop kn bottom of end for convenience.
trainerforsubs
trainerforsubs • Nov 17, 2023
A power cable about 4 feet long can be made into a good whip. Make it into a loop with the plugs together. Use duct tape to tape about 1 foot of the open end together. Hold that end and swing. Makes nice loop marks on a bare ass. The wire guage of the power cord can be varied to change the weight. The most intense is to use a steel throttle cable from something like lawnmower.
DarkDaddyDom
DarkDaddyDom • Nov 17, 2023
One that I did once was I went to a small town furniture store and bought two old wooden chairs that were very sturdy. I cut a whole in the center of the seat and sanded it down real well so it would be smooth and attached clamps to each leg.
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 22, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 22, 2023
Tools I have used to make some of the stuff I described above:
Variable speed drill and drill index that has drill bits ranging from sizes 1/16 inch to 1/2". Drill is used to make deep hole in broomstick for stuffing flogger strands.
Drill is also used for drilling 1/8" holes thru EMT pipe for spreader bar for attaching restraints at the ends. I used velcro restraints for quick hook up and release. Those restraints have their own attachment loop on them so you can use heavy baling wire thru the loop and bend a washer into it at the end for the screw to attach to the bar. I used 1/4" machine screws long enough to pass thru both sides of the pipe including nut and flat-washer. It holds real good.
Drill is also used for other types of bondage furniture like the back-bender. I cut two half-moon shaped pieces of 2 x 12 lumber for the sides. I cut a base from another straight piece of lumber, then for the top, I used 1 x 4 pieces each 2 ft long. All the pieces are attached using the drill with a phillips bit and wood screws. Long screws for the structure and short ones to screw the top boards down to the half moons.
You can cover the top of the back-bend bondage device with materials from your local upholstery shop. The unit can be placed on a bed, with the subs wrists and ankles tied spread-eagle to the bed-posts. If your bed doesn't have bed posts, just add a long 2 x4 to the bottom of the unit and attach ankles and wrists to the end of it. You can set up a sybian at the bottom end by adding a little more lumber perpedicular to the spine and some hardware for attachment. You'll need to use your sub to take measurements for determining exactly where to attach the sybian along the spine (of the unit).
I have used a table saw for more repetitive cuts like the top of the beck-bend device. A jigsaw with wood-cutting blade is used for circular cuts like the sides of the unit. An ordinary circular saw can be used for the rest.
For lumber, make sure to chamfer and finish sand the ends of the cuts that her naked body might come in contact with so she can't pick up any splinters.
Miki
5 months ago • Nov 22, 2023
Miki • Nov 22, 2023
Hmm all that stuff WaddOfPain56 (inside joke. I'm far, far away )... wrote about.. pretty scary except for the most persistent of brats such as me... But after making all that junk one has to remember "You gotta catch her first!"

Inactive these days as I often write, but back when I played hard I was pretty fast... and small enough to squeeze through small spaces and leave clumsy clod doms standing around with their fingers up their asses trying to figure out what to do next.

tee hee
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 24, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 24, 2023
Miki wrote:
"You gotta catch her first!"

I've been told that I have a pretty mean grip for such a wiry guy. Can probably run faster than you too, as long as it's a short haul, nowadays.