Online now
Online now

Spanking

Spanks hard​(dom male){Looking }
4 months ago • Nov 28, 2023
I could paddle the bare bottom of my submissive or slave however using my hands just to snack on her bare ass makes it more personal and preventing muscle damage. As well as feeling the skin, I would give the stingy butt a few bites on each cheek to say I love you to my property.
House Talion​(dom male)
4 months ago • Nov 28, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2023
Find someone that works with their hands regardless, like a carpenter or mechanic. That'll be the spanking of lifetime, but be cautious to not tell them you love them for their hands n nothing else lol.
LordofPain56
4 months ago • Nov 29, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 29, 2023
Purĕ wrote:
Softly caressing the welts later that day with a healing lotion, reminding me of every second of this enjoyment which earlier happened.

Is that YOU rubbing the lotion on your sore butt, or is that he doing it? This is one of the things included in my barage of "aftercare" treatments.
StrngSub
4 months ago • Nov 30, 2023
StrngSub • Nov 30, 2023
I love being spanked. Open hand, over the knee or while having sex, it always makes me cum super hard.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
4 months ago • Dec 1, 2023
There is nothing like a good spanking lol.
I have a very amazing Daddy who likes to leave his mark.
Because if my condition (MS) he knows there are days when I can take more.
I tend to get a bit cheeky which earns me and other spank or two, which I love.
Impact play can be very erotic and doesn't have to be all about the pain...however I like it too, lol.
We have our favourites, we use rulers, paddles, floggers, canes, crop, belt, hair brush lol loads. However my favourite would be bare hand spanking.....there is something very personal about it.
I enjoy both stingy and thud sensations, it get me excited and I sometimes get the giggles. I find that the sound it makes also adds to the experience.
Blindfolded and the expectations of the impact, again all adds to the experience.
It's also placing your trust in that person.