Online now
Online now

What really pisses you off?

Spanks hard​(dom male){Looking }
5 months ago • Dec 1, 2023
The one thing that truly makes me wiz is people men who thinks physical abuse/mental abuse is part of the bdsm lifestyle which is far fetched and not true they seem to get pleasure from abusing their submissive or slave they need a reality check in my book.
darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
5 months ago • Dec 2, 2023
Non consent
(yes Gentleman, this includes emails!) AKA on a first date "would You describe how You would like to please me, and even if I have no input, could I describe what they may look like?" I sure can, it looks like a "block, walk or ghost" button...
starsailor
5 months ago • Dec 3, 2023

Re: What really pisses you off?

starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
SnowMinx wrote:
So what gets your blood pumping and pisses you off? What makes you go loco and sets you off...

For me it’s conceited people, rudeness, and people being bullied.

A vicious nasty drunk slave with a disgusting mouth and bad attitude. I also detest pushy, demanding bottoms who manipulate for a reaction and then use your response against you later. They know exactly what they are doing and they know you well enough to know better.
I'mME

I'mME • Dec 3, 2023
starsailor wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:
So what gets your blood pumping and pisses you off? What makes you go loco and sets you off...

A vicious nasty drunk slave with a disgusting mouth and bad attitude. I also detest pushy, demanding bottoms who manipulate for a reaction and then use your response against you later. They know exactly what they are doing and they know you well enough to know better.

I would counter that perhaps a Master should not permit a slave to drink.....

And the bottom would perhaps find themselves without a top if we couldn't find a middle ground.
starsailor

starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
I'mME wrote:
starsailor wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:

You are right but they turn up drunk and tanked up. That’s the problem. That boy in question is now blocked everywhere and thankfully no longer part of my world.

We have to weed out the naughty ones to the good ones. As for the bottom, he never got his filling 😉

And the bottom would perhaps find themselves without a top if we couldn't find a middle ground.
I'mME

I'mME • Dec 3, 2023
starsailor wrote:
I'mME wrote:
starsailor wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:

You are right but they turn up drunk and tanked up. That’s the problem. That boy in question is now blocked everywhere and thankfully no longer part of my world.

We have to weed out the naughty ones to the good ones. As for the bottom, he never got his filling 😉

starsailor,

Fair enough.
I've had my fill of 'Doms' for the week. Weeding is a great process all the way around. I'm quite skilled at weeding actually.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}

I'mME wrote:
starsailor wrote:
SnowMinx wrote:

So judgey 😒