Online now
Online now

What Is A Common Misconception About You?

Random Male​(dom male)
5 months ago • Dec 4, 2023
Random Male​(dom male) • Dec 4, 2023
Varangian wrote:
Random Male wrote:
Varangian wrote:
Random Male wrote:
I'm a Floridian. I'll just go ahead and let y'all fill in the blanks. Even more fun! Guessing which ones are true!

Got to admit “Florida Man” in the news keeps me laughing and sometimes shocked. What did all the poor gators do “Florida Man” to be treated in such a bad manner.

As someone from my neck of the woods (Literally. Grew up in Starke, lived in Middleburg and OP before heading off for the Army) you know damn well what they did!

Maybe a gator ate your chihuahua that’s on you gators got to eat. I fail to see the logic of throwing a 4 foot gator on the roof of a bar because a hurricane is coming.

Let's face it. Bait is about the only thing those "dogs" are good for. And....the higher the gator starts, the further it goes when the hurricane hits?
Varangian​(dom male)
5 months ago • Dec 5, 2023
Varangian​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2023
[quote="Random Male"]
Varangian wrote:
Random Male wrote:
Varangian wrote:
Random Male wrote:
I'm a Floridian. I'll just go ahead and let y'all fill in the blanks. Even more fun! Guessing which ones are true!

Got to admit “Florida Man” in the news keeps me laughing and sometimes shocked. What did all the poor gators do “Florida Man” to be treated in such a bad manner.

As someone from my neck of the woods (Literally. Grew up in Starke, lived in Middleburg and OP before heading off for the Army) you know damn well what they did!

Maybe a gator ate your chihuahua that’s on you gators got to eat. I fail to see the logic of throwing a 4 foot gator on the roof of a bar because a hurricane is coming.

Let's face it. Bait is about the only thing those "dogs" are good for. And....the higher the gator starts, the further it goes when the hurricane hits?[/quote

Thanks brother now I got to worry about “Florida Men” throwing gators into hurricanes I saw sharknado it did not go well at all.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 5, 2023
That because I am polite and nice, I'm some kind of a Pussy. That image changes when my limit is found... G
Miki
Miki • Dec 5, 2023
That my mind can be changed about "not looking"

Not now, not for the foreseeable future and if I do become active either kink or not-- it would always be someone I already know mor at least have a passing acquaintence with------ IRL

... and for those who wonder why I am on the site... it's not a dating site per se and "looking" is not a requirement.

I strive to be polite, I never shut anyone out, and that could be part of the issue but all yucks aside in posts and some messages, deep down I am strongly averse to being rude.