Online now
Online now

Inviting your ideas for the best mind-blowing presentation of a submissive to a group

PlayWithRestraint
3 months ago • Dec 29, 2023

Inviting your ideas for the best mind-blowing presentation o

PlayWithRestraint • Dec 29, 2023
Hey fellow travelers. I would very much appreciate your input on a project. I have been tasked with presenting a well-versed submissive female for presentation to a private group of players. She is down with just about anything. I am trying to decide what would be the most stunning way for this new groupe to first see my submissive. I am asking for your help. To give you are frame of reference, I have considered her in a thong only, hands in leather cuffs tied of about her head causing her to be on tiptoes, with a large ballgag causing copious amounts of drool to cascade down her wonderful tits. (sort of a waiting to be used look) or since this will be an evening of hands on play, I thought she might better first be discovered bound on her back on a concaved table that allows her head to hang over the edge for easy access to her spider gagged mouth and of course the other end would be well tied to allow access as well. If this floats your boat, should she be found simply bound or should two of my well-hung black friends be engaged at the time? Else I could invision her being bound kneeling to a short post for access to her mouth and pussy.

What would you think would be the most drop dead, erection getting way to present a bound babe for a mixed play group of bondage enthusiast?
PlayWithRestraint
3 months ago • Dec 29, 2023
PlayWithRestraint • Dec 29, 2023
This is not a reply to my post, but an "in addition to" for you to consider: One of you who might write a response also might actually be writing the script for what will happen to this willing, but utterly helpless submissive. Think about the power you have over her. This is much for you to express yourself as for her to be controlled by a stranger.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
3 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Dec 30, 2023
Hopefully this can help, If I were to be presented being placed on a pillow or place of display with myself bound and dressed in lingerie with a toy inserted and the remote out of my reach sounds sexy and fun. You honestly can't go wrong as long as everyone's safe, and the sub is comfortable and confident.
PlayWithRestraint
3 months ago • Dec 31, 2023
PlayWithRestraint • Dec 31, 2023
Very nice. I like the remote control being out of reach. Would you feel comfortable elaborating on a position and what you would be restrained by?
Bahijah​(sub trans woman)
Bahijah​(sub trans woman) • Dec 31, 2023
If I were in that position of being presented to people, I prefer if the dominant introduces me, and then invites people to come "quality check" the "product" if you will. That way people have the chance to get up close and let the sub get to know them as well. Also lets people ask questions while they grope or get close.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Dec 31, 2023
A seated position with my legs spread with everything on display, or in kneeling position I can see myself in. Either restrained with ribbon or cuffs in a color correlating to the lingerie.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 1, 2024
Chain her to the door to greet every attendee with the key to her locks hanging from her collar. This shows her consent
sinfuldreams​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
sinfuldreams​(sub female) • Jan 1, 2024
Bahijah wrote:
If I were in that position of being presented to people, I prefer if the dominant introduces me, and then invites people to come "quality check" the "product" if you will. That way people have the chance to get up close and let the sub get to know them as well. Also lets people ask questions while they grope or get close.

This. Being bound and gagged nude, made to walk around and introduced, posed for quality inspections. The guests can as you questions while they inspect and grope the sub. Guide her around with your hand on her back and hold a leash in the other hand. Whomever holds the leash has her for the time allowed.
PlayWithRestraint
3 months ago • Jan 2, 2024
PlayWithRestraint • Jan 2, 2024
Great responses everyone. Thank you for your ideas. I very much like the idea of the key on her collar signifying her consent. I equally liked the being on display while kneeling and the idea of being available for inspection. Stealing from your ideas, If you would, please comment on this idea: This submissive is a bit of a brat, fiesty, looking to push her boundries and completely consents. She has an exhibitionistic streak to her. Her limits are known and will be published on her bio card and presented to guests as they arrive. She responds very well to public humilation and strict ties. Given that background, what would you think if you found this 20 something sub with hands tied behind her back and pulled high onto the middle of her back by a rope tied to her rope collar. She has been ball gagged for sometime and has drool spilling from her mouth onto her breasts and below. She is kneeing with her legs spread and frog-tied wearing only a flimy thong panty with a remote controlled vibrator built in that is held snuggly against her clit. Her back is against a short post and secured by a rope around her neck forcing her head back against the post. The post is mounted on a padded platform that is about 4'x4' and is on wheels. To take all control from her the remote to the vibrator sets on a small table next to her. Guests are welcome to vibe her as they see fit. She will not be released from this position until he has cum at the hands of the guests who might want to see how long she can last. Everything of course will be within her agreed upon limits but they will be tested, save the hard limits. She is in the center of the room with white,-hot spotlights bathing her pre-dick-ament in revealing light. Her bondage is totally on display, she is helpless and adorable in her bondage, her orgasms builds as does her humiliation at being the only near naked, bound, ball gagged, and vibed slave in a room of 20 or so elegantly and completely dressed guests. She knows she is their for their amusement and use. And she is aware that while she is being vibed she is completely open to inspection visually as well as hands on by guests.

I had a suggestion from a different channel I want to throw out for your comments as well. It was suggested that she be threatened with having to suck a guest off it she cums before a set amount of time. That would be a great head game for her to consider while trying hard not to cum and at the same time would be a perfect humiliation by starting off the evening with her giving forced head. (everyone has been medically cleared in this group.) It was also suggested guests bid to see who would be the first to use her mouth this evening.

So. What say you. Too much? She as seen your suggestions and I think she might be game for the above. She has been thrilled that I have invited total strangers to decide what will happen to her. So, be creative and maybe a little darker. You are making a sub's mind explode with excitement when you write of the devious things you would do.

Thanks everyone.
    The most loved post in topic