Online now
Online now

First Snowfall

GoldenFox
4 months ago • Jan 1, 2024
GoldenFox • Jan 1, 2024
I'm a summer person, but walking in fresh snow through trees, so beautiful, eerie and peaceful
MosaicTesserae
4 months ago • Jan 2, 2024
MosaicTesserae • Jan 2, 2024
GoldenFox wrote:
I'm a summer person, but walking in fresh snow through trees, so beautiful, eerie and peaceful

I particularly adore looking back at the footsteps I’ve left behind in fresh snow!
And yes, summer evenings are a different kind of vibe. Stay outdoors without freezing your ass off haha
Steellover​(sub male)
4 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Jan 3, 2024
I get a lot of stuff done during the winter that I don't in the summer- lots more reading, art work, and indoor creative stuff. Because winter evenings, that's just what you do. In the summer during the evenings- I'm outside, usually. So there is a small blessing there.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
4 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
Steellover wrote:
I get a lot of stuff done during the winter that I don't in the summer- lots more reading, art work, and indoor creative stuff. Because winter evenings, that's just what you do. In the summer during the evenings- I'm outside, usually. So there is a small blessing there.

Same here Steel, summertime I am outside non stop and live at the lake. Winter is more about hiding away inside. Although for the 1st time in 20 years we had no snow for xmas. Ill come back when it snows again ❄️ ❄️
Miki
3 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
Miki • Jan 3, 2024
I wrote earlier "not a single flake all season" or something to that effect. As of Jan 3 the only flakes I see will more likely be dandruff falling from some greasy guy's scaly scalp.

That might change in my area come Sunday morning, or so the weather wankers say, but they always over-predict to cover their potentially hairy asses. When they call for ten inches we will likely get two.

Maybe those dudes are thinking of their dick sizes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose they do that for "better preparedness" but after too many of those missed calls, one thinks of a certain boy who cries "Wolf!" all too often.