Online now
Online now

Estim tens

Miki
5 months ago • Nov 2, 2023
Miki • Nov 2, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
Not really anything. Electrical play has been around for decades.

Indeed it has, but nowadays, technological wizardry is being deployed to make more fascinating and effective electo-play. Certainly a lot more fun than my mental image way back, of some greasy car mechanic type wth a fucking 12V car battery, jumper cables with nails or something clamped on the end zapping his woman.
Of course that was just a waking nightmare product of my imagination when I was just getting into rough and/or otherwise kinky sex. Such re-volting thoughts had me hold back initially on just how rough and imaginitive I was willing to get when screwing around. Of course I doubt it actually was done because the amperage in those batteries will cause serious burns.

But I digress. Now they have shit that can do better edging than one can do with a hand or vibrating wand because edging is such a tricky thing and since they developed much better devices it might be gaining more notoriety at least, if not popularity than in the past. Alas even up-to-date electro apparatus never worked well on me as far as edging is concerned because, I orgasm too quickly.

Not as young as I was when I dabbled more in being tied up and subjected to electro play, but still even just a few years ago, the last time a guy boffed me, without electrical toys, --- (just a plain, dry fuck-- sometimes simple rocks)-----I still got off early in the "proceedings",.

....meaning I bet if I got active again, none would be able to edge me properly.
    The most loved post in topic
Richard Girard
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Richard Girard • Dec 6, 2023
Sweetlydepraved wrote:
20 years ago my Dom had a violet wand and I wasn’t impressed at all but maybe they have improved since then.

High power one will make anyone scream and can do brandings that last for years, taking weeks to heal.
Richard Girard
4 months ago • Dec 6, 2023
Richard Girard • Dec 6, 2023
Dog shock collars for example . The pro tens units that plug in the wall for next level of play
analbottom​(sub male)
3 months ago • Jan 11, 2024
analbottom​(sub male) • Jan 11, 2024
I have a quality TENS unit that's a lot of fun. Back when I first started, there weren't many options for things like insertibles. So I figured out how to make my own. That allowed me to make the size and shape I liked. Over the passed 20+ years, electrosex toys have improved vastly. Even to the point of remote control via an app and toys that work only when the ones who are wearing the two ends make a point of contact.
Cognizant​(sadist male)
3 months ago • Jan 12, 2024
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Jan 12, 2024
PLEASE EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. DEATH CAN OCCUR IF DONE IMPROPERLY OR WITH THE WRONG PERSON
like someone with a heart condition and other health concerns.

there are multiple types - so it depends on what you are looking to do. Prices range from $10 to $hundreds

A decent unit will allow for interchangeable electrodes - pads to probes, cock rings to nipple clamps, it's all available.

TENS - transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation - Nerve stimulation

EMS - Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator - Muscle stimulation - can be used to exercise muscle groups

Violet and Orange wands - these are like a static charge that emits a cycling arc of energy - some say it tingles or tickles, others find it painful in varying degrees. I found it similar to a tattoo

Cagle/Kegel - are an EMS controller with an insertable electrode that is fixed and not changeable.

These below are for PAINFUL SHOCKS and are DANGEROUS - These are Torture - Plain and Simple Torture

Dog Training Collar - I like to fashion these into a belt that can fit the box right on her vagina or clit.

Livestock Electric Fence - don't even try it. . .for mind fucks and keeping bears away from my tent only

Cattle Prod - these make a great mind fuck by blindfolding your sub after she has seen the cattle prod or stun gun then switch it for a small shocker like an electric fly swatter that you use on your sub. . . .only works a couple times before they know the trick.

Stun Gun - don't blame me when she storms out and ten minutes later the cops are beating down your door

And Many More. . . . .
Cognizant​(sadist male)
3 months ago • Jan 12, 2024
Cognizant​(sadist male) • Jan 12, 2024
Miki wrote:
TopekaDom wrote:
Not really anything. Electrical play has been around for decades.

....meaning I bet if I got active again, none would be able to edge me properly.

I'd be up to the challenge : )