Online now
Online now

Your Wildest Night

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
3 months ago • Jan 8, 2024

Your Wildest Night

I have high hopes for this topic. My inspiration for this thread is the movie called The Hangover. Tell us all about your wildest and craziest escapades. Even if it's not movie worthy and rather 'vanilla' let's hear about it. When I say the craziest night, I know something pops into your head. Maybe you were a teenager or a drunk college kid at the time. Tell me when you stepped out of that comfort zone and did something impulsive and wild. 🍿🍿🍿🍿
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
I will be brave and break the ice but y'all better spill your stories. Or i will hunt you down.

I was getting over a breakup and feeling a bit feisty and brave. I went to a female strip club with friends. After a few drinks I ended up in a wet tshirt contest on the stage. I didn't win but only because 2 girls started kissing for extra votes and the men ate that up. Then i went for my first lap dance. My friend Tim came in the little room to watch and got more than he bargained for. Normally the dancers don't touch the customer but she asked if she could kiss me and play with my boobs and I was all for it. She was hot! She grinded on me, made out with me and sucked my nipples. The night is pretty hazy but I did decline my friends offer to join him and went home and passed out 😅. That is wild for me, minx is usually a very good and shy girl lol.
Miki
Miki • Jan 8, 2024
I don't even have that issue. Just nothing particularly "wild" to write down.
Miki
Miki • Jan 8, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
Miki wrote:
I don't even have that issue. Just nothing particularly "wild" to write down.

Come on Ms Miki, there must be something 👀 Happy new year btw!

None I can think of. Believe it or not, I'm a tame girl.

Back at ya with the New Year greetings!

(It's the one "happy" holiday you can wish "Happy _____" for days after it's over to people you ain't seen yet after the calendar flips.
lambsone
lambsone • Jan 8, 2024
I think it would have to be the first time I met my very first Master in the lifestyle in person. We had emailed back and forth for awhile, and then met at a coffee shop in person.

After a little while he suggested that we go sit in his car in the parking lot where he "sampled" my breasts with his hands. Then he asked if I'd like to play at his house.

So I followed him for about 30 min. But the entire time I was following him, I was thinking "What in the hell am I doing going to a stranger's house and turning myself over to him?" I worried about it all the way there, but I was still curious enough to keep going.

To make matters worse, I had not set up a safe call nor told anyone where I was going. I don't think I even owned a cell phone at the time.

Well God must have protected me in my utter foolishness, and we had a play time and I stayed overnight. He put a collar on me and we began. We were together part-time for a year and he turned out to be a sane and gentle Dominant.

To be clear, I would not recommend that any submissive/slave play with a Master/Dominant without safeguards in place EVER!!! My experience could have gone so much worse and I'm fortunate that it turned out well.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Jan 8, 2024
One of my favorite wild nights would have to be the time me and a few friends went to a car meet and had a few tipsy rev contests and dancing around most of the night before ending it with a cute guy I clicked with and having fun in front of my work building just a few feet away from security cameras
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
3 months ago • Jan 11, 2024
I wouldn't call it super wild, but it is for me. I have been an extremely good girl my whole life...

When I lived in Vermont with an ex of mine we were visiting family for the holidays. Our house was backed against a small forest of trees and on the other side was a local, small college. We got bored one night, so we put on our winter gear and went hiking through the forest, we came out in the college that as all closed down for the holidays. We decided to walk around a bit. It was the middle of the night and we were exploring when I saw a giant mound of snow. I climbed to the top and was having some innocent fun when I turned around to see him standing right in front of me, he pushed me back so I fell in the snow and one thing led to the other until we were having sex on a giant mound of snow...in the middle of a closed down college....in the middle of the night. Very cold sex, but totally worth it. lol
    The most loved post in topic
CubanaLiones
3 months ago • Jan 14, 2024
CubanaLiones • Jan 14, 2024
The hottest night for me was when I went away for work.

My colleagues and I went to a night-out event and my drinking lightweight ass drank way more than my limit. I had bumped into a guy I had met at an event a few months earlier and when he went to hug me, he pulled my long hair and I moaned. To where he smiled and said I want to fuck you. Needless to say, not many words were exchanged but handing over my room card and meet in 30 minutes. Walked into my room and he was naked waiting for me. It was a lovely long night 😉