Online now
Online now

Pierced Nipples?

LilMinx​(sub female){Not Lookin}
7 months ago • Sep 14, 2023

Pierced Nipples?

To anyone who has pierced nipples,

Is it worth it? How painful is it? Should I even do it? 🤔😬

Been thinking about it... but I'm super nervous. I have a super low pain tolerance and a fear of needles. But I do have quite a few piercings(cartilage, earlobes, nose, belly button, my lip in the past and also a triple helix from the past). But I'm worried the nipples are going to be too painful. I have been thinking of getting them done for the last year, I've just been such a wimp lol

So if anyone who has them pierced would like to give me advice or hype me up, that'd be great! 😁
Miki
7 months ago • Sep 15, 2023
Miki • Sep 15, 2023
It's a personal choice. I would imagine it's quite painful. Those are sensitive you know.

But that's a general answer. Personally I am the only one I know who has absolutely no piercing, not even my ears. (or "body art" for that matter) Another personal choice.

Sometimes people try to figure that out. Pepper me with "Why not?"--- The short answer: I didn't want any of those.
Varangian​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
Varangian​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2024
Pain is fleeting. What do want out of it after the pain is gone, and you’re completely healed.

I have no piercings any more I had to take them out and never put them back in because of work.

I do love a woman with pierced nipples so much fun to play with imo.
sweetcheekz
3 months ago • Jan 3, 2024
sweetcheekz • Jan 3, 2024
I used to have mine pierced a while back. The initial impact of getting them pierced is probably the worst part. For me, it felt good. Also the metal getting cold every time it’s cold out is uncomfortable. I just got tired of them after some time.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 5, 2024
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Jan 5, 2024
It hurt like hell! More than I expected it to. But I don't regret it in the least. It also took a long time to heal completely. Maybe because I am diabetic, not sure. I just know it took way longer than it was supposed to. But once again I don't regret it in the least. I wish I would have gone ahead and gotten it done years ago. If you like the look, do it. Just go ahead and get it done. You will be glad afterwards. You may question the why of it during the healing process but that will pass.
bdsamworld
3 months ago • Jan 6, 2024
bdsamworld • Jan 6, 2024
It hurt and the recovery period took a very long time. My body rejected the piercings, which can happen. It was frustrating how they'd easily get caught on my bra, and couldn't wear sexy bras.

But it's fun to have the jewelry. It might desensitize your nipples. If you want them just for the appearance, you can get non-piercing jewelry that's cute. If it's to make your nipples more sensitive, there is a good possibility it won't and might de-sensitize your nipples.

If you do get them pierced make sure you do your research on your piercer. It's a little different than getting ears or other parts of your body pierced. Make sure they have experience and use updated aftercare procedures.
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 months ago • Jan 12, 2024
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 12, 2024
As a male, It may not be usual, but I have thought about it myself.
My nipples are fairly small, it seems that may be a hindrance.
I nearly had my cock pierced in the eighties, but thought twice, envisioning irritation during sex. It would be nice to know the truth of that.
I would get the piercing done if it was pleasurable to my partner and was assured it would not become an annoyance during sex... G
happygigi​(dom female)
3 months ago • Jan 17, 2024
happygigi​(dom female) • Jan 17, 2024
It absolutely hurts when you get it done.
Just let your piercer get it done. Let the adrenaline get you through the second nipple. I promise you don't want to try to wait to have them do the next one.
The first time I got mine pierced, it only hurt for the initial pierce and when he put the bar in.
After that, it was kind of numb and I didn't really feel anything.
When I got them redone (I'd taken them out for a bit), I did have some stinging sensations that I hadn't had the first time. But it wasn't too bad.

My nipples lost sensation, so please keep in mind that that is a possibility.

Some advice:

- Avoid sleeping on your stomach for as long as you can.
If you're a stomach sleeper like me, you will be miserable. I made the mistake of sleeping on my stomach too soon and one of them never really healed all the way before I took it out.

- Do NOT skip any days while you have to soak them in the beginning.
side note on this: I found it easier to mix an entire gallon of water with the correct amount of salt needed, instead of doing it each time with just the tiny shot glass worth of water. Make sure you do the math correctly for ratio of salt : water before mixing.

- Your nipples getting hard WILL be a bit uncomfortable. If you're anything like me and get cold or chilled easily, this is gonna be something you'll have to deal with. But like anything, you get used to it.

- Be patient. They are going to be sore, and they are going to be crusty, and they are going to keep you from wearing some fabrics.

I don't have my piercings in anymore, but I didn't regret getting them done or getting them redone.
I am even planning on getting them re-redone in the future, if that tells you anything about whether or not it's worth it.

I love the look, love the jewelry, love having a sexy little secret so it was all definitely worth it for me.

Good luck!

(Just noticed this post is 4 months old whoops haha)
    The most loved post in topic