Online now
Online now

Travel in 2024

Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
3 months ago • Jan 5, 2024
Arizona, to meet my Daddy! Who knows where we'll decided to go, maybe the Grand Canyon! ^_^

A bucket list trip would be Naples, Italy. I lived there for a few years as a child and would love to see how the area has changed since then.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Jan 5, 2024
I'm checking another country and another continent off my list early this year!

Some US travel at various points during the year to places known, loved, and maybe even one or two new places.

Plus hoping to visit 3 more countries (2 are favorites, 1 is new) and a very, very, very special event later this summer.
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
DeepEmbrace wrote:

Some US travel at various points during the year to places known, loved, and maybe even one or two new places.

Plus hoping to visit 3 more countries (2 are favorites, 1 is new) and a very, very, very special event later this summer.

So mysterious! I want details! Haha
insubordinate​(sub male)

intriguing...

insubordinate​(sub male) • Jan 5, 2024
DeepEmbrace wrote:

now visiting different countries is a whole different kettle of fish. Europe is so similar in many ways but so different in others. Love the food, the wine, the trains (who doesn't love travel on a train to somewhere exotic...go to sleep and wake up somewhere different to explore@!) and of course, the people you meet.

Asia is just that much more different..the food, the climate, the architecture...and India...well...talk about a whole world apart...

ok curious minds would love to know...where do your plans take you?

inSub
SageFlame​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 18, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2024
Travel offers a variety of benefits!

This year I'll be returning to the Outer Banks. I am livened and at peace when immersed in nature but the ocean feels like home. In the Spring, I'm finally getting back to my home state to see friends ( and the other ocean). The last time I was there was pre-pandemic. I'm looking for people to hike cave trails. If found I will be adding this for local adventure.

What are your hopes for future travel?
WanderingVillager
3 months ago • Jan 22, 2024
WanderingVillager • Jan 22, 2024
Texas for the Total Solar Eclipse this April, for sure (already booked). Then I would like Mexico (some beach town there) this summer and hopefully a few more places. We came to North America 7 years ago and have barely seen anything yet. Last year we did Taiwan, the year before parts of Europe, I want to see North America. I'll have to do an embassy at some point, so maybe see Washington DC? Yellowstone?