Online now
Online now

Mistress has requested I learn shibari

WanderingVillager
3 months ago • Jan 23, 2024

Mistress has requested I learn shibari

WanderingVillager • Jan 23, 2024
Dear all,

My Wife/Spouse and I have an emerging/evolving FLR thin going on.
She loves controlling and commanding me, but has hinted multiple times in the past that she's curious about being tied up, while still remaining in charge.

I absolutely get it, to me being restrained is a decompression method. So if I can offer that to Her, it would be a win-win.

Hence, I'm looking for some good Shibari suggestions. Stuff like chest and torso harnesses that still allow a Mistress to just sit there and order people around.

Any suggestions, please?
Miki
3 months ago • Jan 23, 2024
Miki • Jan 23, 2024
Beyond the equipment, shibari is not something one does out of the blue. There are things one must learn in order to do it safely. There is an abundance of material out there on the topic. Rather than make suggestions I'll leave it to you to do the look-ups and read that which appeals most.

Best of Luck!
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
3 months ago • Jan 24, 2024
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Jan 24, 2024
It’s stellar that you are reaching out and asking.

Depending upon where you reside, there are often courses offered if you know how and where to look, presented by educated instructors. An instructor led course is very beneficial. There are also plenty of instructional videos.

On point with Miki above, be cautious. Rope can easily leave lasting injuries to include nerve damage if done wrong. So play smart. Always have safety scissors immediately on hand and don’t tie too tight. Practice numerous times before trying it on a partner. And read a few books on the subject. My first book was by Midori. I found her book to be educational. She has a website as well. Not endorsing her beyond her book being my introduction to the art.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 months ago • Jan 24, 2024
My site STRICTLY Femdom only (free to use) has a lot of resources on rope.

https://collarncuffs.com/resources/doku.php

it wont give her all the answers but it will give her a starting point to build off. It also lists several down loads on ties and safety.
As Literate Lycan said Rope is dangerous so play smart and be SAFE(R) there is no safe with rope only safe"r" ways to do things
    The most loved post in topic