Online now
Online now

Master and slave

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
5 years ago • Sep 27, 2018
@ doll i dont fell as though fab was digging at online only relationship s. Was just stating something he felt . and yes there are shittt ppl in all walks of life( bdsm , vanilla, strickly on line amd in real life).

And as hard as it may be i think that ppl are to quick to read something and take it to mean what they want it to mean. Instead of reading it again closely or asking the person to ezplain what they meant by it.

I know that. It has happened with things i have wrote . now i might not ezplain things well the first time. Bir i know when askes i trt to reezplain in a different way seeing how we all think in different ways ( not just about kink but about everyday life)

And sometimes if ppl would just slow down and step back they might understand. Instead of rushings to assumptions.
rickeyboy
rickeyboy • Sep 27, 2018
I'm a submissive man rather new to this lifestyle and a married to a very Dominant woman. I know there's no way she would ever be with anyone else.And if I even thought about it she would beat me half to death. Right now even if could I wouldn't touch the most beautiful woman in the world Without My Mistress/wife's blessing ahead of time.
Meticulous​(dom male)
Meticulous​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2018
The greatest pleasure I experience as a Dominant/Master is seeing my girl willingly submit herself in a new and exciting way.

The true satisfaction of owning your sub/slave comes from the knowledge that You have naturally molded their intellect and frame of mind to the point where it is visible in their attitude and general disposition.

Often times, sharing a sub/slave is an event that a couple will work up to over months or years in their kinky relationship/power dyanmic. Discovering a new sexual activity that both parties can enjoy physically and intellectually, knowing that your trust in your partner has expanded your comfort zone and produced new ways to enjoy your sexuality, is a thrilling experience that may also strengthen your relationship in the long run.