Online now
Online now

The Dom Construction Kit

Sincorrigible​(sub female)
5 months ago • Nov 8, 2023
Aquarius Dom wrote:
I have this year created and run 4 MASTERclass (Aim to be better ) workshops in person with a group of individuals some new to the scene, some that have been around for a while, all agreed it was a great experience!
The course with full notes and workshops took them through many areas including communication, negotiation, consent, personal safety, scene setting, impact play, sensuous play, aftercare and a whole host of other subjects !

I could I guess share the notes on each workshop by email should your friend wish to have them !

That is very kind of you, thank you. 🤗

My intention was to let this thread sit a little while, and then send him the link. I've sent him a fair amount of 'homework' as he terms it, and don't want to overdo it. Just getting my ducks in a row as he finds his way.

There have been some lovely thoughts posted, and all are appreciated. Thank you everyone. đź’ś
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 8, 2023
“What would you say to a guy who you thought had potential? What would you say your key requirements are, within Ds?”

My advice would be, establish your “Turangawaewae.”
Which translates as… “This is where I stand.”

One of my key requirements is a Dominant who can stand firmly in the space of who they are.

That doesn’t mean being stubborn and resistant to change and growth… quite the opposite. It means consistently bringing the pieces of yourself together… who you are and who you want to become… to stand in a place of awareness and wholeness.
It is much easier as a submissive to follow someone who walks with their feet firmly planted on the ground.
Miki
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
LordofPain56 wrote:
Miki wrote:
In 1818 a chick by the name of Mary Shelley wrote a book about a mad doctor who tried to build a man.

Are you talking about "Frankenstein"?
Didn't read the book but loved the comedy movie version starring Gene Wilder and Teri Garr.
BTW, they didn't play it on TV this halloween season. Bummer! I would have watched it again.

Fronkenshteen Mel Brooks 1974 Before my timne but even though I could not hear it I love it and that they did not play it pisses me off to no end

UI double checked it.., Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder

Gawwed I love you, man
You and fucked up elderly motor vehicles
Miki
Miki • Nov 8, 2023
....and at this stage I still hope you think I am cute as a button
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
2 months ago • Feb 6, 2024

Such a class would help the entire lifestyle world.

Aquarius Dom wrote:
I have this year created and run 4 MASTERclass (Aim to be better ) workshops in person with a group of individuals some new to the scene, some that have been around for a while, all agreed it was a great experience!
The course with full notes and workshops took them through many areas including communication, negotiation, consent, personal safety, scene setting, impact play, sensuous play, aftercare and a whole host of other subjects !

I could I guess share the notes on each workshop by email should your friend wish to have them !

How do I get a copy and participate in a live workshop?