Online now
Online now

Anyone tried opaque contact lenses?

Bunnie
8 months ago • Jan 28, 2024
Bunnie • Jan 28, 2024
Oh I really, really, really want to try these!

Saw them some time ago on a profile I follow elsewhere, and it definitely hit my “must try” radar 😊
I'mME
7 months ago • Feb 7, 2024
I'mME • Feb 7, 2024
reticent wrote:
lambsone wrote:
My thought would be regarding safety if an emergency arises with you. For instance if you pass out, she won't be able to see it. Nor get the lenses out of her eyes in order to help you. If her hands are tied, that would also make it impossible to help you. At least with a blindfold, she'd be able to rub up against something and get it off.

If you do try this out, maybe have someone else in the room with you so that they can assist you and free her if something happens to you. Delays can be dangerous in some emergency situations.

Just something to think about.

Those dangers are part of every bondage scene ever unless you're using velcro cuffs or something. Opaque lenses don't make a difference. By that logic every bdsm scene that involves more than pretend bondage should have a 3rd party, or lifeguard so to speak, in the room.

Actually wearing those lenses in a bondage scene is not similar to a "regular bondage scene!

Bondage can have all manners of tying done, so I'll be could plan on doing a predicament bondage, however if their hands are tied behind, they can't see very well.. Then they would be unable to free themselves, by using safety scissors that should always be present and nearby. Some blindfolds could be rubbed off, pushed off, etc
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
7 months ago • Feb 7, 2024
Bunnie wrote:
Oh I really, really, really want to try these!

Saw them some time ago on a profile I follow elsewhere, and it definitely hit my “must try” radar 😊

I can think of lots of delicious scenes and scenarios these could be used with icon_wink.gif
hoohaah​(switch gender fluid)
7 months ago • Feb 9, 2024
I've tried these, yes. They are very good, although not 100 per cent black out, so the wearer is just about aware of moving shapes near them – it looks like shadows in the dark. Very hard to describe. You can't see any detail at all though - you wouldn't recognise someone, for instance,

I wear contact lenses normally, so putting them in/out was no problem. They came in a sealed sterile packet just like conventional lenses do, so I felt quite safe experimenting with them and it definitely added some spice to our play.