Online now
Online now

All The Superbowl Things Here

Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 14, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 14, 2024
I am not judging him. You would have to agree it is not a good look, but in other aspects he seems to be a decent guy. But I would be remiss for not pointing it out. Everyone has their bad moments- myself included.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Feb 14, 2024
There was a shooting at the parade today 😑

Kansas City Police said one person is dead, and 22 others were injured by gunfire after a shooting near the Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory rally at Union Station on Wednesday.

Nine children are among the 22 injured by gunfire. In total, 11 children were injured, and they range in age from 6 to 15, according to Children's Mercy Hospital. None of the children are in critical condition. They are all expected to recover, the hospital said.

During a press conference Wednesday evening, Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves said three people were detained. At least one weapon was also recovered by police.
stairwaytoheaven​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 17, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
I read an article today that showed Taylor was on screen a total of 54 seconds when all added together. It made me laugh so many people complaining about 54 seconds.

54 seconds is 10 minutes in football time lol. She was shown more than Travis Kelce.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Mar 6, 2024
I’m kinda late to this, but the thing that bothered me the most was the interpreter.

He was mostly dancing instead of signing and it was making me second guess if I even knew ASL 💀

Couldn’t enjoy the full show unfortunately.

Also USHER giirrl what was he doing??