Online now
Online now

"Content creator" thinking about new site features

Badgirlblues​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 17, 2024

"Content creator" thinking about new site features

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2024
To be brief, I'm a writer and photographer of both conventional subject matter and erotica. I'm wondering if members wish there could be added features to this site. As you may know, blogs, audiobooks, novels, fantasies, confessions, etc., are now a staple of the web. So here's what I'm thinkiing. Would anyone like a special feature erotic fiction entry here every week or so, or maybe an audioclip of an erotic short story or confession (real or not)? Let your imaginations loose. As an example, I am providing a link to a short story I wrote 2 years ago. I am interested in many genres; historical, fantasy, mystery, role playing, etc., monsters, time travel, etc. The only subgenre I'm not interested in is the "billionaire" scenario. Maybe some people find it titillating. I can't relate. I'm not interested in a money making venture. I'm not advertising a product to buy or rent. I'm just interested in finding out if this inchoate idea can go anwyere. The following link is just a randome example. I actually rewrote it and think the rewrite is much better, but I only have so much time. https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=40287
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 17, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2024
We already do all that in the blogs here.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 months ago • Feb 18, 2024
Miki • Feb 18, 2024
Indeed, I can't quite picture how such a feature could be blended into the mix given blogs cover that more conveniently.

That and the site seems to run on a faily basic platform. Black background, white letters, font and style options available when writing a profile only--- well perhaps on blogs but as I neither write nor look at those I cannot say for sure.

But using a basic platform means keeping subscription costs low and PTL No Ads!

-----------------------------------------------------------

However I for one appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to post the idea anyway!
Satindragon
2 months ago • Feb 18, 2024
Satindragon • Feb 18, 2024
We also have a magazine for short stories.

Welcome to the Cage!
Badgirlblues​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 20, 2024

So many nooks and crannies - Thanks

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2024
Bunnie wrote:
Not sure if you’re aware of this feature here?:

https://thecage.co/library.php?Library=view_category&CatID=2

Thank you for providing the link. I hadn't been aware of this feature. I'm going to take a look. It's interesting that there are so many features and categories where one can be expressive and informed. I do know that when I log in and see the landing page, I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the categories available. It's a bit overwhelming--perhaps more so for me since I have ADHD. I've been considering the relationship between ADHD and bondage/submission, etc. One attribute of having ADHD is hyperfocusing, which makes it ideal when honing in on what subtle and secretive fantasies and narratives suggest. That is a topic I'm looking into, and perhaps will write about. More later when I have more time.
Badgirlblues​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 20, 2024

The cage format is quite informal--gets me 'dizzy'

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2024
Miki wrote:
Indeed, I can't quite picture how such a feature could be blended into the mix given blogs cover that more conveniently.

That and the site seems to run on a faily basic platform. Black background, white letters, font and style options available when writing a profile only--- well perhaps on blogs but as I neither write nor look at those I cannot say for sure.

But using a basic platform means keeping subscription costs low and PTL No Ads!

-----------------------------------------------------------

However I for one appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to post the idea anyway!

Thanks for your insights. I do notice that the platform seems low-tech, almost like a bulletin board that one could find on a refrigerator or a cork board with varying messages. It does confuse me sometimes as I can get a bit disoriented by the layout (I have ADHD). I discussed this briefly in another response. Thanks.