Online now
Online now

Question For Hairy Men

lambsone
2 months ago • Feb 20, 2024

Question For Hairy Men

lambsone • Feb 20, 2024
I'm sorry, but I have to ask what you guys' impressions are about how you look whether you are hairy or smooth. Face, chest, back, other places (ahem).

Does more hair make you feel manly? Do you enjoy a woman running her hands through your hair or grabbing it wherever it is? Does wearing your head hair a certain way cause you to feel more confident or more primal? Does no hair diminish your feeling of being powerful or enhance it? Are you happy with your image and if not what would change about it if you could?

Just some questions to get you started. But anything that you want to share is fine with me. What are your thoughts?
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 20, 2024
Go ahead SnowMinx. We are women, we always have a comment ... hahaha.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Random Minxy Thoughts
~ I love some hair on a man and to feel that sweet scratchy burn when he kisses me and has hair on face.
~ baby bottom soft and smooth on a man is a nope for me but manscaping is a must
~ a guy shaving with an old school regular razor and shaving cream is a sexy sight
~ I added nothing of value here lol but thank you for letting me in 😊😅
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
SnowMinx wrote:
Random Minxy Thoughts
~ I love some hair on a man and to feel that sweet scratchy burn when he kisses me and has hair on face.
~ baby bottom soft and smooth on a man is a nope for me but manscaping is a must
~ a guy shaving with an old school regular razor and shaving cream is a sexy sight
~ I added nothing of value here lol but thank you for letting me in 😊😅

Didn't really help the original question along...but whatever, I pretty much agree with you! Haha

-Hair on face? Yes, a must for me! Haha Like you, I love feeling the scratchy facial hair...so so good. lol
-Agreed, I honestly don't care either way though. I can't say I've ever been in the middle of the act and thought about his manscaping. Rofl
-Well, I mean....it is sexy watching a man shave. lol
-Your opinion is still valued. Hahaha

Going to add a few:
-I'm sorry, but I can't do super super hair like backs and chests. I know some women love that, I don't.
-Head hair I could care less about, I prefer a man in a baseball cap and hiking gear anyway. Lol

That is all, thank you for letting us invade your past Lambsone! ❤
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 20, 2024
Okay, thank you for your thoughts gals but let's now return to regular programming because I truly want to hear what the men think. I'm a woman and I know what we think and agree with what's already been said. To be honest I was tempted myself, but held back since it was addressed to men. LOL.

So what about it guys, got any thoughts or should I throw this thread to the women?
Bishop​(dom male)
Bishop​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2024
I am a bald headed guy with a goatee. I decided to start shaving my head years ago when my hairline went into retreat and I started developing a reverse mohawk. I am naturally hairy, and I absolutely hate it. I think it lends to the unkept, disheveled look (for me)…and it’s hot and itchy. I trim at least once a month, if not more. But, then again, I have a little ocd when it comes to being clean and neat.
Varangian​(dom male)
Varangian​(dom male) • Feb 20, 2024
I personally am glad to not be an overly hairy man, those guys that look look like they’re wearing a sweater when topless yuk.

I do enjoy it when a women runs her fingers through my hair almost as much as I enjoy doing it to them.
I also enjoy a woman grabbing my hair when she’s in the throes of an orgasm while feasting upon her.

I do manscape because fellatio interruptis is not sexy as she does an impression of a cat horking up a hairball.

Being in the military I hated shaving everyday so now I don’t, having a buzz cut did save money and time.
Long hair no hair it doesn’t matter I’m still just me.
    The most loved post in topic
stairwaytoheaven​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 21, 2024
I have a full beard (sometimes way longer than others,) and looong hair and getting longer. I have hairy chest, some on stomach and hair on my legs... I do "manscape" I have even shaved clean the whole messiah at times for a lady, but although it makes me look HUGE, I am not a big fan of total cleansing lol. My beard and hair are for two reasons... One I have a rounder face when clean shaven, the beard makes my face look longer and thinner. The hair... I have naturally curly hair (wringlet curls if it gets long.) When I was a young bartender, I used to have hair halfway down my back in shirley temple curls. Women would come up to me and just start playing with my hair, without a comment. Now, for me, it is all about my inner viking. I feel more primal when my hair is long and my beard is full. I will trim it down every month or two, but my hair... my hair I want to viking braid. I have almost no hair on my back (thankfully!!!) and the hair on my arms and legs is just normal growth, not thick. I shave my head when my sister got cancer, and would do it again in a heartbeat, but I love my hair and my beard and almost every woman I know says I am way sexier with long hair and a full beard. I feel way sexier as a viking, but that is just me.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 months ago • Feb 21, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Feb 21, 2024
I used to shave my chest when in college, believing (at the time) that most women preferred guys who were hairless. It was a big hassle, and I quit doing it eventually, and realized that obviously not all women do prefer hairless-chested guys.