Online now
Online now

Collar Stories

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
2 months ago • Feb 24, 2024

Collar Stories

This is such an interesting topic. I hope you think so too. A friend just posted about a "Recollaring" and I thought that was so sweet and special. It made me think about how everyone has a story.

Can we talk about all the collar stuff. I know its been done before but heck a rerun is always entertaining too.

~ Who asked who? The submissive or the Dominant? Who is supposed to ask? Was it special to you? Is there a cute or emotional story? Spill the tea .

Yep I realize theres no right or wrong way. That's why I want to hear all the variations 😊
Satindragon
Satindragon • Feb 24, 2024
I don’t think there is really a right or wrong way. Like this whole lifestyle, it depends on the people that make up the dynamic. Some people are together forever with just the invisible collar of the heart.

I have been collared twice. Both times the Dominant did the asking.

The first gentleman was an old school Dom. We only lived five hours apart and my collar arrived right before Christmas. Since I was spending Christmas with him I had to wait until Christmas morning. I had gifted him with the Japanese Tea Ceremony for his gift on Christmas Eve. Lol I woke up like a little girl anxious for my gift. But he had other things planned. Anyway when I opened the box it was a silver heart shaped lock with a silver chain. I was so excited. But that excitement was hammered by a chain that was to short. But my Daddy was a resourceful man. The next day we went to Walmart and in their craft department we found the perfect chain that he could cut for a perfect fit. We may have ended badly but he taught me so much.

The second time was funny! We had met in Nashville to go to a wedding. He said I want you to go on line and fine a couple of links to places that sell collars. So I looked through and found several places and sent them to him. The next morning he says there are going to be several boxes coming to your house. Call me as each package arrives and I’ll tell you what to do. I say Yes Sir. But before we leave Nashville one package is already at my house. He says don’t open it until I’m there. I said Yes Sir.

Okay now keep in mind that my grandson and his girlfriend are at my house watching my dog. It’s driving them crazy that they can’t open this box. I go home and the next weekend a submissive friend of mind comes over. They want to steam the tape off the box. It’s driving everybody crazy. The next weekend he’s here and I get to open the box. It’s a beautiful heavy leather collar and an eternity bracelet.

This maybe to long for a forum post. But there you have it.
    The most loved post in topic
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
Satindragon wrote:
I don’t think there is really a right or wrong way. Like this whole lifestyle, it depends on the people that make up the dynamic. Some people are together forever with just the invisible collar of the heart.

I have been collared twice. Both times the Dominant did the asking.

The first gentleman was an old school Dom. We only lived five hours apart and my collar arrived right before Christmas. Since I was spending Christmas with him I had to wait until Christmas morning. I had gifted him with the Japanese Tea Ceremony for his gift on Christmas Eve. Lol I woke up like a little girl anxious for my gift. But he had other things planned. Anyway when I opened the box it was a silver heart shaped lock with a silver chain. I was so excited. But that excitement was hammered by a chain that was to short. But my Daddy was a resourceful man. The next day we went to Walmart and in their craft department we found the perfect chain that he could cut for a perfect fit. We may have ended badly but he taught me so much.

The second time was funny! We had met in Nashville to go to a wedding. He said I want you to go on line and fine a couple of links to places that sell collars. So I looked through and found several places and sent them to him. The next morning he says there are going to be several boxes coming to your house. Call me as each package arrives and I’ll tell you what to do. I say Yes Sir. But before we leave Nashville one package is already at my house. He says don’t open it until I’m there. I said Yes Sir.

Okay now keep in mind that my grandson and his girlfriend are at my house watching my dog. It’s driving them crazy that they can’t open this box. I go home and the next weekend a submissive friend of mind comes over. They want to steam the tape off the box. It’s driving everybody crazy. The next weekend he’s here and I get to open the box. It’s a beautiful heavy leather collar and an eternity bracelet.

This maybe to long for a forum post. But there you have it.

Awwwwe 🥰🥰🥰. I loved both stories. What happens if a dynamic ends? Do you keep the collar?. Do you pawn it like a wedding ring?
Satindragon
Satindragon • Feb 24, 2024
Snow Minx

🥰🥰🥰. I loved both stories. What happens if a dynamic ends? Do you keep the collar?. Do you pawn it like a wedding ring?

I am not sure what the proper thing to do would be. I kept them both. The first one, I was so angry at the betrayal of trust that I destroyed it. It was not something that had enough monetary value to pawn. Besides I couldn’t stand the thoughts of someone else wearing it.

I kept the others for the same reason. My eternity bracelet is still in my dresser and I still wear it if I need to feel grounded.

Lol and then there is a diamond necklace that my last husband gave me. Which I didn’t realize I was his submissive until I came to the Cage. I’ve had that piece of jewelry for almost 40 years. It has been pawned for every from a-z. I always get it back and I wear it a lot.
lambsone
2 months ago • Feb 25, 2024
lambsone • Feb 25, 2024
The first Master I ever had made a leather collar for me. It was at the turn of the century and we had been talking online and decided to meet at a coffee shop. He was an extremely quiet man but I thought he was handsome. He lived about 45 min away from my home but 30 min from where I worked. We talked at the coffee shop and then we got in his car and talked a bit more. He invited me to his home and I said yes. I followed him there.

Once there he went into the living room and I undressed in the dining room and then went to him and stood before him. He held the collar up and asked me "Do you know what this is?" I said yes, once it's on, I am to do whatever you say. I was very new to BDSM and only had exposure to the discussion forums at the Christian BDSM Group online. I also had had only a few experiences with a Master prior to that who I didn't fit with.

He put it on me and buckled it. My memory is vague after that. I'm sure he probably had me kneel before him in a typical slave fashion as he sat on the couch in the living room. Legs spread, hands either on my thighs or arms clasped behind my back. He generally would begin playtime by kissing me while tweaking my nipples. Then he either bent me over a chair and had sex or flog me or use a crop. We did some rope bondage, ball gags, etc.

I only saw him every other weekend because he was raising young kids and on the weekends when his ex had them, he would have me come over on a Friday night and then I would leave around noon on Saturday. I chose him because his profile sounded sane and also said that he was open to developing a relationship.

Over time, I realized that he only wanted a sub/slave to play with and not develop a relationship with, so the collar Ivwore then was only a play collar. But my feelings were growing for him. He commanded me not to fall in love with him. I stayed for a year and then had to leave as it was breaking my heart not to have the feelings returned. The collar was his, so he kept it. I would only wear it when at his house. He bought a black teddy for me though which I kept.

So that's my story.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
2 months ago • Feb 26, 2024
Let me tell you what not to do.

During my first visit to Djinni we went to a local leather store to buy a collar. I was smitten and all discombobulated cause we were surrounded by leather and we picked what we wanted and we went to pay. The store is run by some older leather men (shout out to Barking Leather in Atlanta) and my confused ass went up to the register as D was paying and asked if she wanted me to pay. I tried to swallow the words back in as soon as they left my mouth.

So long story short, determine who's paying ahead of time so you don't embarrass your dominant in front of well known guys, lol.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Feb 26, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 26, 2024
The question really should be defined at what the collar means.

My favorite of my personal stories is getting a play collar for a submissive from PetsMart. I went to the dog aisle and pick one of the appropriate size (you would be surprised at the amount of people who fail to measure the neck before getting a collar) and going to the check out to pay for it and a tag.

The cashier checks me and and as I am putting my credit card in the machine asks me what kind dog I have.

"I don't have a dog," I reply as I head to the tag making machine.

The fun part is I can still see this collar and tag still on this particular sub's CollarSpace profile!
bdsamworld
2 months ago • Feb 29, 2024
bdsamworld • Feb 29, 2024
I had received an eternity collar for my birthday from a couple I was in a dynamic with. We had all talked about collaring me one day (it was even written into the contract that'd I would be collared). BUT the wife/other submissive to the Dominant decided to buy an eternity collar because she wanted to be matching besties. She invited me over to celebrate our birthdays (we were a couple days apart from each other). When I arrived her husband/our Dominant was busy doing something else. She prepared us dinner. Immediately following the empty plates hitting the sink she hands me a bag with a box inside. We all sit down in the living room, I open it up to find a beautiful rainbow collar. A little stunned I look between the two and them. It clearly wasn't discussed between the two of them to hand me the collar now. The wife was just very eager. The Dominant agreed to still collar me even though the situation was SUPER awkward.

Our dynamic ended months after that and I kept the collar. They weren't going to take it back because it had a problem with stayed locked anyway. I ended up tossing it because it seemed beyond repair with the locking portion of the collar.