Online now
Online now

Storing and traveling with toys

lambsone
1 month ago • Mar 11, 2024
lambsone • Mar 11, 2024
As I accumulated an assortment of toys, and began having online Masters, I had to get plastic tubs to group them in by like kind if I could. I found that when a Master wanted me to use them, I was having to shuffle through all of them to find the one he wanted and it was very time consuming. And I feared that they might think I was being disobedient or delaying the activity. So I made it easier on myself.

As far as traveling with them, I haven't done that yet but I did wonder how folks with suitcases full of them would get through airport security if they had to fly somewhere. For travel by car, I thought to just put both tubs of toys in a large fancy shopping bag and put them in the car. Easy peasy.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 month ago • Mar 12, 2024
My crops and stockies (whips) I I transport in pool cue boxes. A few of my favourite floggers go in document/poster tubes, the leathers kind with carry straps. The top is fitted with foam so the handle slides in and the tails can then hang freely and not bend. The rest is like most of said, rolling travel case.
littleMagpie​(sub female)
1 month ago • Mar 13, 2024
littleMagpie​(sub female) • Mar 13, 2024
If you’re flying you need to watch what you’re doing with rechargeable toys.
Lovense toys need to be hand luggage because of the battery type, and ideally with almost no charge.

Otherwise I have old ziploc bags that clothes have come in, and breathable bags etc. every type of toy is kept separate and I tend to chuck in toy wipes if I know I won’t get to clean them properly.
Miki
1 month ago • Mar 14, 2024
Miki • Mar 14, 2024
MissBonnie wrote:
My crops and stockies (whips) I I transport in pool cue boxes. A few of my favourite floggers go in document/poster tubes, the leathers kind with carry straps. The top is fitted with foam so the handle slides in and the tails can then hang freely and not bend. The rest is like most of said, rolling travel case.

whips... floggers.. go ahead Miss Bonnie, torture my imagination..

--------------------------------------------------

Anyway I avoid travel like the pox, but sometimes I get sent out to forums and collab sessions with peers by my employer and since I've worked there since I got my Masters degree, quite some time ago now--- and given turnover in the workplace as a whole I get stuck being the face of the place.

But I travel light. All I need are my vibrators, the full action one and the slow-burn "all day" buzzer... and a dildo I can affiix to a chair and, well, you all get the idea. They take up very little space in the luggage. And I didn't see it here and it is basic common sense but I'm sure someone, somewhere screwed up... Never put these types of things in a Carry-On. Fucking TSA sees all when it goes through the damned x-ray eye ball thing and one can only imagine the side-eyes and talk in the break room once they see those things in the carry-on. Or worse, some airport TSA checkpoints have the passengers empty out electronics into one of those little gray trays.. That would suck beyond belief.

-------------------------------------------------

But I'm sure the my erudite fellow members in here would never make that error. However even smart people make silly mistakes. I just wanted to make a note just in case.