Online now
Online now

Taking it or giving it in the ass

TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 month ago • Mar 20, 2024

Taking it or giving it in the ass

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 20, 2024
Anal is much more common place today than it was when I started my sexual adventures. Back then it was considered "Forbidden" and or/ "Taboo". But today it is everywhere.

So who likes taking it up the ol hersey highway or business up front and party in the back?

For me, It use to be a ritual where I would deposit a load in each hole and then then one on the forehead. Not sure I could do that these days though.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
lol, okay, so far 24 views (interest) and no replies. So the first will be from a gay total bottom who doesn't have the "business up front" option.

i could go on and on about this topic, it's the primary way i connect psychosexually with a Man. For me it's not so much a matter of "taking it" as it is receiving Him. i have a place inside of me that only a Man Who wants/needs to occupy and possess it can fill. Sex is part of the expression of that reality.

To say i "like" it would be a gross understatement. Sort of compares to eating... without it, i starve. Butt, similar to food, there is fast food, junk food, health food, and seven course meals.
trulee​(sub female)
trulee​(sub female) • Mar 20, 2024
Well, my husband is against anal sex yet I am interested. Introducing toys and some fun dirty talk has helped. His denial is oddly somewhat thrilling..
tallslenderguy​(other male)
trulee wrote:
Well, my husband is against anal sex yet I am interested. Introducing toys and some fun dirty talk has helped. His denial is oddly somewhat thrilling..

Interesting... why does he say he is against it?
trulee​(sub female)
trulee​(sub female) • Mar 20, 2024
I've never asked him specifically. This could be an interesting discussion between us.
chattel​(sub female)
chattel​(sub female) • Mar 20, 2024
Likes it, no, but if I was submitting to someone have done it to please him
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
Personally I love it. It's my preference even. If you would've told my younger self I loved it later on in life, I would've laughed. I tried it out at 18 and said never again. But precautions weren't taken at that time. Just had a bf who wanted to try it, I said yes, and it was shoved in, with little lube.

But my husband/Dom now took things real slow. And needless to say, again, I love it.
bdsamworld
bdsamworld • Mar 20, 2024
I LOVE anal, it's one of my favorite types of play. But I don't necessarily need to have anal sex. So many of my old partners would just be so disgusted by the thought of it, even me just wearing a plug that I'd insert myself was a turn off for them. So, we just wouldn't do that. Other partners have been great with doing other kinds of anal play, just not sex. And that's been great too. I still find it to be a bit taboo by many, butt I think that's what makes it fun. 😁
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Mar 20, 2024
Butt plugs. Butt play. Anal. Love all of it. But oddly have had partners who weren't into it so went without it. icon_sad.gif People are missing out, though, cause analgasms are *chef's kiss*
bdsamworld
bdsamworld • Mar 20, 2024
shebakesalot wrote:
Butt plugs. Butt play. Anal. Love all of it. But oddly have had partners who weren't into it so went without it. icon_sad.gif People are missing out, though, cause analgasms are *chef's kiss*

Yes!!! I forgot to add this! The build up to the climax. Just amazing and underrated.