Online now
Online now

Taking it or giving it in the ass

TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 month ago • Mar 21, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2024
Well now that we have a few responses, I give my viewpoint:

I've been engaging in anal since the late 80s. My first girlfriend would only let me fuck her in the ass, as she believe that not doing PIV sex let her be a virgin at marriage.

Go figure.

Now later GFs were not interested, so I was out of luck til I found the lifestyle. Which is probably just as well, as I tend to ram the fuck out of that! Hair pulling, leaving bruises on the shoulders, the whole shooting match.

I've even banged a couple of guys in the ass. Not so much as sexual desire, but as an act of Dominance.
lambsone
lambsone • Mar 21, 2024
Both of the dominants that I've had here at the cage expressed an interest in anal play. They were both long distance so we never got the chance to interact in real life and my prior bdsm rl experiences didn't include it.

However, the last two Doms had me use a butt plug. Sometimes all night long and other times for short periods of time. I have a 4" vibrating plug and a smaller vibrating remote control one that I am able to wear during the day and actually sit on.

As for anal sex, I have never experienced it, but through use of the plugs, I have noticed that the Anus has a lot more sensations than the vagina.

At my age I would have to be cautious because something is always happening in the medical arena. If I were younger, I probably wouldn't even think about it.

So I don't think constant and aggressive anal sex would be advisable for me. But I wouldn't want to completely deny my partner the experience.

I also have an interest in vaginal and anal fisting which I haven't experienced yet. So anal play isn't totally out of the question for me.
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 21, 2024
Steellover wrote:
It's complicated for me because, while I'd love to be on the RECEIVING end of a strap-on from a hot domme (ha ha, aren't ALL domme's hot:) ?) it's kind of asking a lot of someone to be on the giving end. Not too many women, even dominant ones, are into "taking" a guy with a strap on. And it's also the kind of thing where you want someone who is experienced with it, and knows what they are doing.

But man- the two or three times I did it, with an awesome pro domme- it was the most intense rush I had ever felt. I probably can't even describe it without violating the unwritten community guidelines but let me just say that afterwards, I was just a melted down quivering pool of submission at her feet- the sub-space feel was super, super intense

And good advice- before getting into it, use an anal plug a few times, starting small and working up, to help stretch out. Taking my "Anal virginity" took some building up to it. This was Her advice- as a professional. Again, if I were to submit to a plastic phallus again, I'd want someone who knows what they are doing.

Steellover,

Yes, that I'm sure everyone feels the same, on wanting someone who knows what they doing.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
1 month ago • Mar 22, 2024
I do enjoy anal, receiving.
However because I have an auto immune disease I have to be careful.
So I will never do ass to mouth. So a blowjob after is out until they wash lol.
Anal can be extremely pleasurable.
The orgasm I get from it is more intense.
It's an incredible feeling when done with care. So lube up xxx
Miki
1 month ago • Mar 22, 2024
Miki • Mar 22, 2024
Beautiful eyes wrote:
I do enjoy anal, receiving.
However because I have an auto immune disease I have to be careful.
So I will never do ass to mouth. So a blowjob after is out until they wash lol.
Anal can be extremely pleasurable.
The orgasm I get from it is more intense.
It's an incredible feeling when done with care. So lube up xxx

That's the absolute correct approach, even without an autoimmune disorder.

When I got flipped and nailed in the ass it never let the dick slinger go ass to mouth without a full shower.

...and that was regardless of the fact that when I was out and about, expecting to end the night "getting busy" I'd always do a thorough, cleansing enema.

There were guys who wanted to bang me there and those who strictly went through the front door so "ya never know" there were a fair number who "switched holes" once they found me to be receptive to that.

But people in the know about overall health and hygeine not only discourage ass to mouth but also once a dude switches to the back door, the front door is off limits without a shower. There's just way too much that can go wrong, the kind of crap I and likely most others don't need.

The only less than advised thing I have done was drink pee--- but piss is said to be sterile and in fact rugged survival training states it's safe for a water emergency, 1st pass only. But thankfully I'm not into roughing it in a fucking desert.