Online now
Online now

What is your ....?

tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 weeks ago • Apr 13, 2024
Libra... and while i don't follow the stars, it does nail me as someone who looks for balance in all things.

Ass. Which, as a total bottom gay guy i find a little ironic? Rationally, since i don't have what i perceive as a 'cock' and i never want to penetrate a guy, totally wired to be penetrated... so i'd think it would be cock? But no, a Mans ass is the most beautiful thing on earth to me. i had a neighbor who had a David statue in their front yard, at night i turned i so it the ass was facing the sidewalk instead of the front. Thighs run a close second.
milla​(sub female)
milla​(sub female) • Apr 13, 2024
tallslenderguy wrote:
milla wrote:
brain 😋

okay... i probably agree with this... just not visually speaking.

Definetly not an eye candy body part 🤭
tallslenderguy​(other male)
milla wrote:
tallslenderguy wrote:
milla wrote:
brain 😋

okay... i probably agree with this... just not visually speaking.

Definetly not an eye candy body part 🤭

lol, but i would not doubt there are some who might get turned on by that.

i think the brain would still win out for me, especially in relationship. For me, everything is connected. For instance, i see a Mans "cock" as way more than a penis betwixt the legs, i perceive both an internal and external "cock," and when it comes to size, the internal counts a lot more for me than the external. And that's just one feature. "Mind fuck" is way more intimate and powerful to me than isolating sex to only physical (which i think is really impossible, but awareness plays a big part).
Squeedoodle​(sub trans woman){Taken}
Let's see... I'm a libra, or apparently a cancer rising..? I don't know what either supposedly mean, but there ya go.

The second one is tough. Probably their laugh, or smile. Though I do appreciate a good butt.