Online now
Online now

Alternative sites

bdsamworld
2 weeks ago • May 13, 2024
bdsamworld • May 13, 2024
It is also heading into nice weather for most people so they're more busy than usual. I find that even heavily trafficked sites like Fet and the Reddit forums have less people posting around this time of year.

Also, I'm finding more and more people who are taking mental health breaks from social media and sites like this.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • May 13, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • May 13, 2024
I was VERY dissappointed with my experience on Alt. They lead you on, "It's totally free!" but then, after you sign up you find out you basically can't do anything- including (especially) message anyone you are interested in- without actually becoming a paying member.

Then you DO become a paying member and discover it's like 95% men. And of the remaining 5%, all but a handful are either: "Financial Dommes," or bots imploring you to "Check out my profile on AdultFriendFinder.com!" (or some other paid dating site) or self described female dominants who are NOT interested in kink, bdsm, or relationships, rather they want nothing more than an unpaid live-in indentured servant (Which is not what I am looking for.)

As mentioned, I am not really here for a hook-up , so I don't know or even pay attention to what the male/female ratio is. I use these forums mainly to chat and post and read blogs.