Online now
Online now

Why is it so hard to find a true sub little?

Sub2Daddy​(sub female){Not lookin}
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
I love that this topic has gotten so much talk, I am a little, new to this and loved reading everyone's perspective. Sorry not really putting anything here to help the situation at hand just admiring the topic and everyone's insight....
PaNdEmIc

Small niche'

PaNdEmIc • Oct 4, 2018
Littles are a small niche'. Of that small niche', the percentage of women that are littles make up a small portion of that niche'. And of that small portion of women who are actually littles, the women who are actually comfortable with it, come to terms with it, accept it as a part of who they are, and/or have met the right dom to bring out the inner little in them are an even smaller percentage of that portion.
I, myself have never had a little. Nor do I consider myself a daddy type dom. But I do pay close attention to the lifestyles fetishes and kinks. I try to research and understand every kink I can, even if Its not my thing. The only reason I can come up with, is the fact stated above. The percentage of women who are true littles make up a small portion of the niche'. For one reason or another. But, I do wish you luck in finding one that will make you happy. Everyone deserves to be happy and find their other half(ves) that complete them. Keep your head up, be confident, and keep searching. If the search was easy, it wouldn't be worth it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 4, 2018
Why’s it so hard to find a true Dom Daddy 😛

Lol... jk

Well said @ CrazySexyCool. I completely agree.
Georgie777​(sub female)

So true ....

Georgie777​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2018
This is such an interesting post, I am a true little and what everyone is saying is correct, especially about finding a real Daddy...