Online now
Online now

Should I do it?

lambsone{countrySir}
3 months ago • Jun 20, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • Jun 20, 2024
Premium is only $7.99 a month, which is extremely reasonable for any website. If you want the full experience then premium is the way to go. I chose it after looking around for a few weeks so I could see all the Maledom profiles because, at the time I wasn't sure if they all showed up when being a free member. Plus they give us so much good info at this site that I just felt that the price was right for my budget and the site was worth the money to help support it.

I don't generally initiate Bond contacts, but I do talk with the Doms who contact me and want to use it instead of email messages. They can get immediate feedback that way instead of waiting for a person's response. One step closer to talking in person with those they contact. So far I haven't had any bad experiences when using it. Everyone has been a gentleman.

If you become a Premium member and for some reason don't like it, then you can always switch back to Classic.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2024
You can set the bond to refuse any unsolicited messages. It is very handy, as it also allows you to send voice clips. I do it when I am on my cell, as my fat ass fingers are too big for cell keyboards.
    The most loved post in topic
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Jun 20, 2024
If you talk to people on here a lot it’s worth it, and you can turn off allowing others to initiate bond contact with you (which I highly recommend because if they see they can they will)
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jun 20, 2024
Bond is the only "premium" feature I use.

I only have Premium because they gave away complimentary, non-expiring Premium memberships about the time I signed up, just for signing up.

Kind of an incentive plan.

Otherwise I'd be unlikely to spend the $95.88/year just for Bond. Yeah, yeah, "not much" and 7.99/month is not, but "it all adds up".

I am reminded of that every time I see a TV ad proclaiming: "Just pennies a day" and "Only (X, y. x) a month. Add all that shit together and it's more of a big deal than it looks. That's the bread and butter of these admen.

But that's just me.

I squeeze a buck until George Washington farts.

-------------------------------------------------

But that having been said, look over the "package" of offerings available on Premium, see what you'll really use or want available and go from there. Like so much else, it's an Individual Preference thing.