Online now
Online now

Major turn on/offs

Miki​(masochist female)
3 months ago • Jun 1, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Jun 1, 2024
addendums

Turn On: Guy and or woman who puts me in my place as a subservient sex object, and then some

Turn Off: Those who hesitate to do that because they think I'm too cute and cuddly

add to the turn offs.. anyone with bad breath
whoreviolet​(dom female)
3 months ago • Jun 1, 2024
whoreviolet​(dom female) • Jun 1, 2024
turn ons for me: good skincare, dental hygiene; also, i love it when someone is shameless and brave about sexuality. hnnnnngggg that shit gets me going.

turn offs for me: bad breath, foul body odour. any ridiculous sense of shame about what we want and what we are doing here.
Miki​(masochist female)
3 months ago • Jun 2, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Jun 2, 2024
goonmother wrote:
turn ons for me: good skincare, dental hygiene; also, i love it when someone is shameless and brave about sexuality. hnnnnngggg that shit gets me going.

turn offs for me: bad breath, foul body odour. any ridiculous sense of shame about what we want and what we are doing here.

Says it all..

what turned me on was a dominant unafraid to use me, abuse me, whip me-- in general, humiliate me because it appealed to my sense of duty as a woman...

and what screwed the pooch. bad breath, stinky balls (or snatch)

That kind of stuff.
balloonkotinsp
3 months ago • Jun 2, 2024
balloonkotinsp • Jun 2, 2024
Is a sweet gherkin larger or smaller than a deli pickle? The ones at the deli that you get when you order the belly buster sandwich. I love those. I prefer mine bitten, no, sliced in half. But I don't think those are called gherkins. As a teen and adolescent, I had a lot of fun with such words. I'm heading over to Pete's deli right now. Later.