Online now
Online now

sub book club: Screw the Roses Send Me Thorns

fluffypoppet​(sub female){Protected}
2 months ago • Jul 1, 2024

sub book club: Screw the Roses Send Me Thorns

Today is the day we finally get to discuss the book of the month!!!

What did you think?
Do you feel the ideas are timeless or was it dated?
What would you want to share from the book with someone who didn’t read it but is curious about sadomasochism?
Did it shape your view or experience with pain?
What in the book will stick with you?

Answer any of these questions or pose your own below!!! Let’s talk about it!!!

Also next book has been selected: Wild Side Sex by Midori
    The most loved post in topic
SweetStarling
2 months ago • Jul 3, 2024
SweetStarling • Jul 3, 2024
I couldn't find a copy bit I find the topic interesting and can't wait to hear what people think of the book!
KnicKnack​(sub female)
KnicKnack​(sub female) • Jul 3, 2024
I only just stumbled across this post. I happen to be halfway through the book. I'm a brand new sub in training with a great Dom, as far as I can tell. I have been taking a lot of notes and discussing what I'm learning with my Dom. I definitely recommend it.

I feel like the book is timeless, for sure, but always room to be updated or expanded on in the future, much like the rewrite of The Topping Book...The New Topping Book.

One thing that has really stuck with me from the book is the purpose for warming up spanking by starting with hand and moving forward with other tools/toys. I definitely don't want leather a** in my future!
SweetStarling
SweetStarling • Jul 3, 2024
Il have to keep my eye out for this book in the future. Very interesting, I don't think anyone wants a leather ass! I am excited for this months book! It's in the mail.
KnicKnack​(sub female)
2 months ago • Jul 6, 2024
KnicKnack​(sub female) • Jul 6, 2024
@LoveandDevotion I don't know your budget, but there is a "used" copy on eBay for $17.40, free shipping. That's about the cheapest I can find. Maybe someone will share their copy from here after they're done. I hope you get a chance to read it.