Online now
Online now

Heated discussion

Garv​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 22, 2024
Garv​(dom male) • Jul 22, 2024
In my younger days, I had a sub that told me " Sir, you know how much I love to fight " and that was putting it mildly. :-}
Six Foot Four
1 month ago • Jul 23, 2024
Six Foot Four • Jul 23, 2024
When I was in school and had more free time on my hands, if someone was poorly prepared, under-equipped and very clearly losing an argument I'd just switch sides and start arguing their position for them. It beat sitting there bored in class until the school bell rang watching them flounder. Incompetence irritates me.

It's not really my style anymore and I don't have mandated time sitting in classes, but I understand the appeal.
TwinkleEyes
1 month ago • Jul 24, 2024
TwinkleEyes • Jul 24, 2024
Six Foot Four wrote:
When I was in school and had more free time on my hands, if someone was poorly prepared, under-equipped and very clearly losing an argument I'd just switch sides and start arguing their position for them. It beat sitting there bored in class until the school bell rang watching them flounder. Incompetence irritates me.

It's not really my style anymore and I don't have mandated time sitting in classes, but I understand the appeal.

I thoroughly love being the devils advocate. by that I mean, bringing up other sides to things that people are discounting. Regardless of whether I agree with them.
Susie Q{Daddy Ant}
1 month ago • Jul 24, 2024
Susie Q{Daddy Ant} • Jul 24, 2024
Well, I did speak with someone about the temp I was smoking my salmon. I like low and slow but he said it should be more heated 😜
LoveandDevotion​(sub female){Looking}
1 month ago • Jul 27, 2024
There may be something I've forgotten but I think it's usually rejecting some Dom who thinks he's too good to be rejected and I "didn't give him a chance" because apparently me not being interested is something he thinks he can argue me out of.