I'mME
2 months ago • Jul 13, 2024
I'mME • Jul 13, 2024
What I am reading here?

😳😳😳😳😳😳
chxrrybxrry​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 24, 2024
chxrrybxrry​(sub female) • Jul 24, 2024
This is my first time in a forum, and this discussion caught my attention.

When I initially joined this site a few days ago, I certainly had a few doms come out of the woodwork and immediately attempt to assert some sort of dominance over me, as if I did have to "prove" my submissiveness to them. This is utterly ridiculous, and I've simply ignored those who've acted this way.

The thing is, as a dominant, you are not entitled to my submission, nor am I obligated to give you my submission, especially if we don't know each other. I also believe that goes the other way, where submissives aren't entitled to someone's dominance, nor are they obligated to give it. I believe that the two most important things within a D/s dynamic and BDSM is respect and consent.

Wholeheartedly, if someone cannot respect another person and listen to when they consent (and especially when they don't consent!), I don't think BDSM or a D/s dynamic is for them.

The people that I actively speak to on here are people who are willing to get to know me first as a person, and second as a submissive.
Lance1969​(dom male)
Lance1969​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2024
I would like to consider myself a gentleman master/dom, and in no way would I ever request any photo In this social media world, it is just too crazy.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
I'mME wrote:

Even if a Dom earns your respect, you may want to think twice before putting nudes of yourself out on the internet.

That's a whole other conversation, whether a Dom should ask for nudes.

Haha yes a whole different topic! Although I am an exhibitionist. So the nudes thing really doesn’t bother me.

Although if a Dom asks for my nudes without prior conversation it is either a block or they would have to pay to see this pretty face/body :p
CruelPuppetMaster​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 26, 2024

Re: Proof?!

Sweet Escape wrote:
I've had a few doms (lower case is intentional).

And appropriate...
Sweet Escape wrote:
Maybe doms should prove their dominance.

Those people have already proven they don't know anything about D/s. True submission, not just casual play, must be earned because it requires respect, and respect cannot be given: it must be earned. Obeying the orders of a random stranger on the Internet is a submissive act and might be done just for the fun of it, but being HIS submissive is a very different thing.

An exhibitionist (or an Only Fans girl, lol) might be happy to send pictures at the drop of a hat. So, as you said, what does that prove? you could try this, though: Next time Captain Wannbe challenges you to prove you are submissive, tell him you'll need to get your Master's permission first.
8^)

CPM
unclesam
1 month ago • Jul 29, 2024
unclesam • Jul 29, 2024
I find there are many who claim to be this or that online when in fact they are not. I would suggest you simply discard anyone who asks you "to prove you're a sub" as simply separating the wheat from the chaff. We the wheat will become obvious as you continue and the chaff...well it will just be chaff to be discarded. All the best to you in your pursuit.
SirDomCE​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 29, 2024
SirDomCE​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2024
Thread should be entertaining indeed, yes. Looking forward to reading the responses.