Online now
Online now

Fisting

GiyuuSimp​(switch female)
1 month ago • Aug 7, 2024

Fisting

GiyuuSimp​(switch female) • Aug 7, 2024
Straight to the point with this one…but has anyone tried vaginal and/or anal fisting with a partner and if so, is it a real intense experience for both people? Thanks for your time and responses!
lambsone
lambsone • Aug 7, 2024
This is something I would like to try. But lots of oil based lube would be needed as post-menopause vaginas tend to shrink and I guess dry up since there is no blood flow to it anymore. And of course generous lube inside and outside the anus as well.

Another thought I had yesterday was that once I experienced the intensity of the fisting action, would I ever be satisfied with a penis anymore. Something to ponder.
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Aug 7, 2024
It’s the 2nd most intensive type of orgasm I’ve had. Squirting being the most. I find that being on all 4s having my ass licked makes it easier.

One time I was in a threesome. I fisted her while he was fisting me. When she starting to orgasm it sent me over the edge and I squirted across the room 😜

There have been several threads about this over the years. You might want to check those out. There is also. Book called Hand in the Bush.
    The most loved post in topic
intenseoldman​(dom male)
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2024
lambsone wrote:

post-menopause vaginas tend to shrink and I guess dry up since there is no blood flow to it anymore.

Another thought I had yesterday was that once I experienced the intensity of the fisting action, would I ever be satisfied with a penis anymore. Something to ponder.

True about post menopause vaginas... I've been in a few, but the dryness varies ...maybe according to hormones... one I was with was normal but she took estrogen... Sex was just as good, though.

As far as fisting goes... lol... always wondered too....if she's gonna want my cock again after my fist, but... I guess my hands aren't that big 😕
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Aug 7, 2024
True about post menopause vaginas... I've been in a few, but the dryness varies ...maybe according to hormones... one I was with was normal but she took estrogen... Sex was just as good, though.

As far as fisting goes... lol... always wondered too....if she's gonna want my cock again after my fist, but... I guess my hands aren't that big 😕

🤔 I assume it varies. Just like guys with prostate orgasms or being milked. Some dudes say it’s the only way to go after experiencing it. Others say never again. And still others like variety.

I am still satisfied with the right tongue, finger, or hand on the ass. Variety is the spice of a healthy sex life for me. The same old same old is boring and predictable.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 month ago • Aug 8, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 8, 2024
Just another appetite that needs to be filled and once you've had said orifices stretched to those limits you'll simply need more and stretch, need more and stretch, more and stretch
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 8, 2024
I have been subject to the former... Incredible mix of pain followed by pleasure.

The latter.? Never tried and never wanted to.

A plug, dick or rarely a decent strap-on was enough for me and I enjoyed that thoroughly, to the point it became my preferred "route of entry" , But a fist? --- As it is, the ass isn't meant even for the three I have enjoyed but fisting involves stretching it too far, even with well-lubricated "one finger, two fingers, three" approach."

To me that would, sooner or later, engender the risk of stretching it too far and with that, down the road, the non-joy of shitting in one's pants if they so much as cough or laugh. Incontinence by any other name smells as bad. ---A decidedly down side of aging that I prefer to delay as long as possible. Like another 30+ years is a nice round number.

But one out of two ain't bad for me, and others may very well have had... enjoyable experiences with the back door handshake.
helpfulhints​(sub female)
helpfulhints​(sub female) • Aug 8, 2024
I have had the pleasure of a good vaginal fisting doubt I would venture to the anal tho. As long as you take your time the stretch and feel of being so full is fantastic. However if you want to get a penis anywhere near after best just go straight to anal as I doubt it would touch the sides.

It was very intense the stretch, the bite of pain but not painful probably the wettest I’d ever been.
Submalepiggy​(masochist femme)
I have on many occasions, the great pleasure of experiencing anal fisting stretching. I was first trained to receive bye friend, who took great pleasure in showing me what a submissive, sissy slut should do for his Mistress. after the initial training and stretching, she proceeded to have parties, and let others use me. It would always start with finger, small dildos, or toys strap Ons, and always go progressively larger. The feeling of the fulness is quite exhilarating and have had many Anal orgasms from this type of play it’s not for the faint of heart, but it is for the adventurous and no I don’t need to wear a diaper. I can steal shit and have functions as a normal human would don’t be shy give it a try.