Online now
Online now

Tattoos

Freemaster​(dom male){N/A}
1 month ago • Aug 12, 2024

Tattoos

Freemaster​(dom male){N/A} • Aug 12, 2024
Hi All

Just a quick question. After a long search for a sub female on this site and others I finally found her and is someone I have known for many years but didn't realise that she was into the lifestyle and wow is she !! Since that meeting things have been amazing and she is devoted to me. So as a token of her affection I want her to have a tattoo to seal our connection. It must be small and not too obvious but would mean everything to us. Any suggestions would be welcome. Many thanks.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2024
A couple of thoughts on this. Firstly, congratulations on finding each other 💜

Many years ago I had a relationship with a very experienced dominant. We talked about permanent marking. His advice was never to have anything done that wasn't something the submissive party wanted too, had wanted, prior to that relationship. And this was simply because permanent marks are just that, permanent. Relationships not so much. As much as we all think romantically, and hopefully.

I've always heeded that. I have one small permanent mark on my body, which is discreet, and I wear it fondly. So, I would advise ensuring she wants a permanent mark, and making it small, and somewhere private, eg hip, upper thigh, somewhere that's hidden from public view. As to the nature of the picture, that's less relevant in general terms I think... Something that means something to you both, that you can both touch, smile at. Something that makes her think of you. Could be as simple as a heart, a flower, some chain links....whatever you two decide is right for you. 😊
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2024
I had a slave come to me after her previous relationship ended. He had her inked to show his ownership.

It said "Fred"

It took me $300 to cover it up.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
I had a slave come to me after her previous relationship ended. He had her inked to show his ownership.

It said "Fred"

It took me $300 to cover it up.

Yep... I've seen and read a lot of tales just like this. So I've always maintained the advice I was given, years ago, was sound. (There was a trend years ago for slave numbers being tattoed on ankles. I recall thinking that at least they could be transferred on the register 🤣. I'm just not sure that most people play nicely like that.)
vv V vv​(sadist male)
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Aug 12, 2024
Some would say it’s urban legend that when you tattoo a significant others name on you that the relationship becomes doomed to fail, i personally believe it and have spoken to dozens of people that not only believe it to be true but have the cover up to prove it like myself.
Something small, dainty in a concealed area can work or if she wants to go big you can always hide the symbol in a much larger design.
Word of advice the lower you go on the ankle the more spicy it gets, the Achilles tendon will make you slap your own mother.
    The most loved post in topic
DidiRN​(sub female)
1 month ago • Aug 13, 2024
DidiRN​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2024
My best friend and I have matching rose tattoos on our forearms her rose is blue (her favorite color) and mine is purple (my favorite color) the stems are the infinity symbol. They are small, discreet and when she is to my left our tattoos sit next to each other. Something small and unassuming is easy and you can make the colors more meaningful, like if she got a flower have it done in your favorite color.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2024
I would second the cautionary tale I'm sure has come up already (I haven't read all of the comments) regarding avoiding anything that is too specific and literal. While it may seem like the ultimate devotional to get your partners name tattooed across your forehead, the novelty of that will wear of quickly, even if the dynamic stands the test of time.

Consider symbolic offerings that will not be as in-your-face of a reminder to potential future partners. You could even branch outside the typical with your choices.

I have a deliberatly applied scar on my body from every sub I've had.
helpfulhints​(sub female)
helpfulhints​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2024
I’m not one for permanent marks to be applied but each to their own.
I do agree it needs to be somewhere discrete and more representative than literal so if the worst happens the meaning can be changed for the wearer