Online now
Online now

BDSM inspired smut - any recommendations?

Sweet Minx​(sub female)
1 week ago • Sep 4, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2024
Oooo I can give you a ton of recommendations.i use Kindle unlimited.

Do you like morally gray? Dark romance? Motorcycle club? Vampires? Werewolves?
    The most loved post in topic
ThatSwitchyGuy​(switch male)
1 week ago • Sep 4, 2024

haha okay okay

Sweet Minx wrote:
Oooo I can give you a ton of recommendations.i use Kindle unlimited.

Do you like morally gray? Dark romance? Motorcycle club? Vampires? Werewolves?

I love all of that. That Sik Luv was definitely a darker romance with elements of primal play, stalking, cnc, and such. I loved that book and couldn't put it down.
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
1 week ago • Sep 4, 2024
I LOVE the L.O.R.D.S Series by Shantiel Tessier. She just released a new one. But read them in order it helps. They all have very dark themes and it's deadly. Each book has its own set of trigger warnings (aka kinky menu 🤣). Fair warning they do a lot with non-consent.

Sadie Kincaid has some romance in her books with some kink sprinkled in, but great story telling. I just discovered her through the book The Perfect Fit. It's a MMMF (meaning the guys are sexually active with each other, and she joins in. They have some separate moments too).

I just added this one to my TBR; The Collar Promises Forever by Bianca Howards.

I use Reddit Dark Romance forum to find a lot of recommendations. I have more just working. I'll update later.
ThatSwitchyGuy​(switch male)
1 week ago • Sep 4, 2024
bdsamworld wrote:
I LOVE the L.O.R.D.S Series by Shantiel Tessier. She just released a new one. But read them in order it helps. They all have very dark themes and it's deadly. Each book has its own set of trigger warnings (aka kinky menu 🤣). Fair warning they do a lot with non-consent.

Sadie Kincaid has some romance in her books with some kink sprinkled in, but great story telling. I just discovered her through the book The Perfect Fit. It's a MMMF (meaning the guys are sexually active with each other, and she joins in. They have some separate moments too).

I just added this one to my TBR; The Collar Promises Forever by Bianca Howards.

I use Reddit Dark Romance forum to find a lot of recommendations. I have more just working. I'll update later.

Awesome thank you!! I will definitely look those up! And the Reddit forum will be super clutch, idk why I didn’t think of that
ABob​(dom male)
2 days ago • Sep 14, 2024
ABob​(dom male) • Sep 14, 2024
Check out Manon Mercier-Labelle on Amazon.