Online now
Online now

I'm looking for torture methods that aren't too harsh.

Lkjhg​(other male)
3 weeks ago • Aug 19, 2024

I'm looking for torture methods that aren't too ha

Lkjhg​(other male) • Aug 19, 2024
l slave Right now I need torture methods that are not too harsh. I am interested in balls, penis and especially anal, but I am also open to other subjects. I would be happy if you could inform me.
Solace​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • Aug 19, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2024
I am unfortunately not the best advisor as I don't provide my attentions to men. However I have heard there is some unfortunate things which can be done using a plug of ginger. You may also be able to use clothes pins of varying strength to apply gradually increasing pain where you desire. Cages for down there can also be quite uncomfortable, or so I've heard.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 weeks ago • Aug 20, 2024
if your the slave, then shouldn't your owner being looking? i'd be happy to discuss with your owner if they are interested. I'm old school and don't "instruct" someone elses "slave" ..unless asked by the owner.

You could always google CBT and filter out those ideas that are to harsh for YOU. Asking for ideas is great but everyone has a different version of "harsh" your harsh is someone else's pleasure and visa versa. What "looks" harsh with the right Dominant can be erotic when applied correctly. If your concerned that things are going to be to "harsh" then have a conversation with your owner and stress your concern. Learn about the topic so it frightens you less.

or are you not owned and looking for things to self pleasure with? to explore? experiment? then I maybe help a little more. I get often English isn't a first language. (it is mine and some days I make no sense)
    The most loved post in topic
Lkjhg​(other male)
3 weeks ago • Aug 20, 2024
Lkjhg​(other male) • Aug 20, 2024
I don't have an owner right now. I see that you are very knowledgeable on this subject. If you want, you can help me via DM.
MasterDomDok​(sadist male){you?}
2 weeks ago • Aug 31, 2024
Are you looking for self-torture help, or dreaming what your ideal Domme or Dom would do to you?

In the first case, you may want to Google Shibari. Many of the suspension rigs can be done without help, given a suitable strongpoint from which to suspend your various body parts.

In the later case, specifics can be discussed with a potential torturer. Sadist that I am, I know many ways of inducing pain. rubber bands do nice things, and leave bruises when snapped. thinner the rope, the more loops can be applied, leaving only a mushroomed head sticking out, ready for whatever impactor comes to hand. Sitting on concrete for over an hour gets very cold, over 3 hours can lead to hypothermia, very painful. After that long, applying heat to the target area should produce nerve reactions as pain, like a hair dryer.

I am open to DM.